Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

hehe I loved Stitch so much I bought 3 (I wasnt very happy with my first one, the colour on the back wasnt all over  :? )
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Clarebelle

:?  however my online editions are still not here, ordered them off the web Thursday afternoon, so counting only Fri Mon and Today thats 3 of the 3-5 days postage, and still no dispatch note, considering how quick the others were to come (here on the 3rd day!! :shock: ) Should I be worried??

casschr05

Quote from: "Clarebelle" :?  however my online editions are still not here, ordered them off the web Thursday afternoon, so counting only Fri Mon and Today thats 3 of the 3-5 days postage, and still no dispatch note, considering how quick the others were to come (here on the 3rd day!! :shock: ) Should I be worried??

give it a couple more days Clare :?
 If you don't get the dispatch e-mail tomorrow I would e-mail them to ask they are normally very helpful
if you need the e-mail address just let me know :)

Masamune

:P I resisted the Stitch pin when it was in stock. As much as I like Stitch, I wasn't willing to shell out £5 on that pin because I have other Stitch pins that I like a lot more. :o

magic_823

Hey everyone!

i was in work on saturday and reading through the "Pinformation"- the limited edition pins are due to be released every 2 weeks and will be released on the net the previous day before release date, after 5pm.

lanyards should be available from start of march in store.
also there is to be cast member trading but there is no confirmed date yet.

im loving the limited edition pins- gonna invest in some of them this weekend

ooh just a note on limited edition pins- the stores have their complete allocation when the pin is released - ie there will be no restocking of the limited edition pins.
so once store sold out of particular limited edition pin they wont be restocking it :(

hope some of this info is useful! cant wait for the pin trading :)

Masamune

In regards to the Limited Edition pins, do you know around how many each store recieves? Lets say it's a pin that's a Limited Edition of 800, how many of those pins would each store get? 800 divided by 14 stores is about 57, but I'm not sure if some stores would get more or less. :P

magic_823

Hey Masamune

im not 100% sure as i just briefly read through the info but i dont think pins are not distributed evenly throughout stores- i think the amount recieved depends on the size of the store and how well the performed in the trial- also a certain no are reserved for online.

i will double check the information in store

Masamune

:lol: Totally forgot to take the online number into account as well. No matter how many pins each store recieves, the popularity of the pin is what's gonna make it sell out. In the Manchester store, the St Patrick's Day Stitch pin is sold out already, but they still have both Valentine's Day pins.

dagobert

I really enjoy collecting pins, so it is very sad that we don't have any Disney Store here in Austria. I'm jealous about the UK and France.

During my time in the US, I have been to some Disney Stores, but they didn't sell any pins, except the WoD Store in NY. But I have been there before Disney bought the Stores again.

Agent Lex

It looks like details of the pins released on March 14th are finally up on the official pin trading catalogue...

"Alice and the Cheshire Cat"

The usual-by-now £7 and LE of 1000. Though it doesn't say it on the catalogue page, it looks like Cheshire is a dangly bit, rather than a fixed pin-on-pin.

"Romance Series - Sleeping Beauty"

Again, £7 and LE of 1000. Nothing spectacular to say about this one, except that it does seem to be a follow-up to the Beauty and the Beast one, with the same "Romance Series" title.

Clarebelle

wow they look fab! cant wait for them to be released now :(

My collection of Limited Editions is so far complete (until tomorow :-k ) even have a couple of repeats :D so now just have to work on the core pins (only 4 so far :( )

Masamune

@_________@ That Cheshire pin is AMAZING! :D It does indeed look like it's a dangle pin. :-k I knew it looked familiar though. It's the exact same design as a pin that I own already.

:lol: See? Not that it bothers me though. :P I'm going to be at my local Disney store first thing on Saturday the 14th!

Clarebelle

OMG!!!! i cant believe that! lol
I have to wait until Sunday to complete my collection :(

Masamune

o.o Complete your collection? :shock: Have you bought nearly all the available pins so far?

Clarebelle

all limited eds, trying not to go mad on core pins just yet  :oops: