Trip Report 24-28th of dec. with photos + video

Started by mikek1357, December 28, 2008, 07:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevey2006

Wow - your photos are amazing.

The sky looks so blue and the castle pics are just fab.

dagobert

Great trip report! Your pictures are very good. What camera are you using?

The park looks wery crowded in the Discoveryland photos.

mikek1357

Quote from: "dagobert"Great trip report! Your pictures are very good. What camera are you using?

The park looks wery crowded in the Discoveryland photos.

It was very very very crowded. The camera i used is the Nikon D80, great camera, with a fairly standard 18-55mm VR lens, VR stands for Vibration Reduction.

never2old

Great, beautiful pictures!!! Thank you very much for that!!

Thermal underwear is great... Made a huge difference on our last visit!!

The Butlin Boy

Great photos, thanks for sharing them. I'm glad you had a great trip :)

disney-dan

Quote from: "mikek1357"
Quote from: "disney-dan"i hope u have a photo like that one but in landscape, ill set it as my wallpaper :D

Not really, lol. But I can crop it a bit so you can use it as a wallpaper. What resolution do you need it in?

Report will take a short while as i'm now editing my tapes.  :mickey2:

hi

my res is 1920x1200 so i dont think it will crop down without losing a lot of the picture
Have a Magical day!!

DD

Javey74

Brilliant photos there mikek1357, I'd love to see more of them  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

What camera are you using.. :?:

By the way, the Park looked really crowded on the Star Tours X-Wing photo.. :shock:  :shock:

mikek1357

Quote from: "Javey74"Brilliant photos there mikek1357, I'd love to see more of them  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

What camera are you using.. :?:

By the way, the Park looked really crowded on the Star Tours X-Wing photo.. :shock:  :shock:

I use the Nikon D80 as mentioned a view posts above ;-).

It was really crowded, didnt have enough time to go on all thrill rides, which I love, waiting time at Space mountain at one time was 2 hours.

A fight almost broke out at one of the shuttle busses, so annoying, plenty of busses and people still kept pushing and pushing.

Javey74

Quote from: "mikek1357"A fight almost broke out at one of the shuttle busses, so annoying, plenty of busses and people still kept pushing and pushing.
Thanks for the camera info, must have missed it the first time.. :oops:  :mrgreen:

As for the bus battles, they can be common.   I often wondered at times if some of the people getting onboard were trying to break a record, with the most people to fit in a concentina style bus.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

mikek1357

For mature people its ok, but i seen small children, even with parents holding them or keeping a good eye on them, get squashed against the windows.

Not that weird that the busses are crowded, I stayed in the Dream Castle hotel and thats one bus for 4 hotels, every hotel can house about 2000 to 3000 people, and almost all of them, want to see disneyland.

A good idea might be to give extra options to get there, ofcourse there is the car, but why not a monorail or make a tunnel, with disney stuff in it, like you're already on a ride, great for the kids.

Javey74

Quote from: "mikek1357"A good idea might be to give extra options to get there, ofcourse there is the car, but why not a monorail or make a tunnel, with disney stuff in it, like you're already on a ride, great for the kids.
Now I really like those ideas mikek1357,  I think they could all work in some shape of form.. :D/  :D/  :D/