Your Disney Blu-Ray Collection

Started by Anthony, November 02, 2008, 01:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loladelorean

I've officially joined the Bluray club :) I do quite a bit of comping online (entering competitions) and a couple of weeks ago was lucky enough to win a Sony Bluray player.....then £50 Amazon vouchers too.
The blurays I ordered just arrived today - Avatar, The Dark Knight and of course, Up. I'm watching Up already and it's amazing - I still can't believe I got all this for free :D
I'm sure my Disney bluray collection will soon be bigger than one but I'm very happy with the one I have right now :D
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Pete's Dragon

Just bought Cars and Wall-E on Blu Ray, to go along with Toy Story 1+2, Ratatouille, Bolt, Enchanted, Up and Snow White. Going down to CeX to trade in the DVD's and get Monsters Inc

Owain

Updating my collection.....

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl (2 Disc Blu-ray)
Toy Story: Combi Pack (Blu-ray & DVD)
Toy Story 2: Combi Pack (Blu-ray & DVD)
Up: Superset (2 Disc Blu-ray / DVD & Digital Copy)
Monsters Inc. (Blu-ray)
Dumbo: Special Edition - Combi Pack (Blu-ray + DVD Combo)

New....

+ Alice In Wonderland: TriplePlay (Blu-Ray, DVD & Digital Copy)

Wish i got it from play now, for 99p extra i could of got the exclusive playing cards  :(

loladelorean

In the past week I've added Alice in Wonderland and the Princess and the Frog to my Disney bluray collection. Fantastic special features on P&TF especially interviews. Keith David is fabulous! Anyone else watched them yet?
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

SwipatronSparks

well..... i have only one disney blu-ray DVD and thats the special edition of Alice in Wonderland (the jhonny depp one) it came with the blu-ray disk, a normal DVD disk and a digital copy for on my ipod!

other than that my blu-ray collection is rather small, i have, sherlock holmes and final fantasy vii as well.... my laptop has a blu-ray player built in to it, so i am slowly building up my collection... but i have alot of normal dvds that i dont think i will bother switching to blu ray...
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

PetiteSirene

Pixar Shorts
Ratatouille
Cars
Enchanted
TB's Alice in Wonderland
Nightmare Before Christmas
Narnia - Lion Witch + Wardrobe
Narnia - Prince Caspian
Sleeping Beauty
Pinocchio
Snow White

Think thats all of them

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

MissDisney

Quote from: "never2old"Since this week I've been off sick and forced to lie down most of the time, I've been catching up on the CineExplore commentaries!

Disney stuff is the best tonic when ill!! Duvet, chocolate, Singing and Zac Efron  :P

Well as a film graduate my film collection is pretty vast. Blu Ray changed my world. But i do have to be more careful than i would like because of the expense of them, so so far my Disney ones are only stuff that have come out new that i didnt already own on dvd (im retro-still love my VHS!)!! I cant justify replacements yet although Beauty and the Beast is gonna change that.....

Well heres my list :
Wall.E
Princess and the frog
High School Musical 3
Prince Caspian
Up
Snow White
Pinocchio
Sleeping Beauty
Hannah Montana The Movie (i have a dedicated slightly secret place in my heart for that show!)
Bolt ("i was BORN ready")
Monsters Inc (this was a replacement as i had the dvd but its poss my fav Disney output so i just had to have it!)

Disney really go all out with their Blu Rays which is so refreshing because my general bluray collection is pretty big and some of them are frankly unimpressive! Lazy extras thats my biggest gripe. If ur gonna make me pay nearly £20 offer me more than that!! So Disney are a must for a blu ray geek i think!
Ive got my list for chrimbo inc Dumbo and Black Cauldron! Havnt seen Black Cauldron since i was very very small so that ones exciting!!

My DLRP visit is next month, im considering buying one of the french blurays while im there just as a souvenir, quirky add to the collection! Not long now..... :D
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" Walt D

"Noooooo touchy"

Hotel Cheyanne 2007
Hotel Santa Fe 2008 2009 and 2010
Experienced Halloween, MNSSHP, Christmas and Summer!

loladelorean

Update to my list! I now have:
Up
Princess and the Frog
Alice in Wonderland
Snow White
Wall-E
Cars

The good news is that the upscaling quality on my bluray player is pretty good, so I notice a difference from a standard DVD player even when watching my Disney DVDs :)
Disney Visits

never2old

My Beauty and the Beast blu-ray arrived yesterday  :D/  Hope to see it tonight (since tomorrow we're off to Disneyland for a few days  :D ) It's one of my favourite movies, I'm really looking forward to see it in glorious HD!

Here's my updated list:

Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton)
Beauty and the Beast
Bolt
A Bug's Life
Cars
Dumbo
Enchanted
Monsters Inc
Pinocchio
Pixar shorts
POTC trilogy
Prince of Persia
Princess and the Frog
Ratatouille
Sleeping Beauty
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Up
Wall-E

Fantasia and Toy Story 3 are next...

Ole Vidar

Here is my collection:
  Snow White
  Pinocchio
  Dumbo
  Sleeping Beauty
  Beauty and the Beast
  Chicken Little
  Bolt
  Toy Story
  Toy Story 2
  Cars
  Ratatouille
  WALL-E
  Up
  Princess and the frog
  The Nightmare Before Christmas
  Pirates of the Carribean 1
  Pirates of the carribean 2
  Pirates of the carribean 3
  The cronicles of Narnia: Lion Witch and the wardrobe
  The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
  Alice in Wonderland
  Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Next on the list is Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 and ofcourse Toy Story 3

Ole Vidar

And of to Disneyland tomorrow, to cellebrate my 30th birthday!!

SwipatronSparks

just got beauty and the beast on blu-ray =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

never2old

Nice additions to my collection last week, I got Bolt 3D and the Fantasia / Fantasia 2000 on Friday  :D/

So here's my new list:
Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton)
Beauty and the Beast
Bolt
Bolt 3D
A Bug's Life
Cars
Dumbo
Fantasia
Fantasia 2000
Enchanted
Monsters Inc
Pinocchio
Pixar shorts
POTC trilogy
Prince of Persia
Princess and the Frog
Ratatouille
Sleeping Beauty
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Up
Wall-E

Anthony

Bolt 3D? I didn't even know that was available!

Maybe a stupid question but, do you have a 3D TV then? How is it, good? :)

never2old

Quote from: "Anthony"Bolt 3D? I didn't even know that was available!

Maybe a stupid question but, do you have a 3D TV then? How is it, good? :)

They've released in 3D a few weeks ago (and Alice in Wonderland in 3D is coming out in time for Christmas)  :D

Yep, we have a 3D TV, and it's pretty good, you really get the depth and volume! Same as in the cinema, really (but the glasses are a lot more comfortable at home!).