Nicolai's Halloween Trip Report 11th-15th October 2008

Started by DLP-Photos.com, October 15, 2008, 09:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

wow great trip report, I don't think I seen it before! great photos!! =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

DLP-Photos.com

Here is a little teaser. This video is made with Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate, but as this program doesn't seem to work probably on my pc while it crashes all the time the main movie will probably be made with another program - likely Adobe Premiere Elements or Corel VideoStudio.

[dailymotion:25o8cidx]k5UHnsjZRPNNLyWrMT&related=1[/dailymotion:25o8cidx]
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

I love the little teaser Forza, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest :wink:  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"I love the little teaser Forza, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest :wink:  :mrgreen:

me2, this is totally making me want to go at Halloween now! My birthday is the 24th of October so i am not sure wheather to go then or sooner.. im soo confussed hehe!

xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks for your comments  :D

Halloween time is great - it was my first time and it was nice, as there was not as many people as in the summer time, however the park is only open until 6-7 pm, so there are both pro and cons for going this time of year. However a true DLRP fan should enjoy the park at every time of the year - I am just missing christmas :)
/Nicolai

Aveen2008

Quote from: "forza_united"Thanks for your comments  :D

Halloween time is great - it was my first time and it was nice, as there was not as many people as in the summer time, however the park is only open until 6-7 pm, so there are both pro and cons for going this time of year. However a true DLRP fan should enjoy the park at every time of the year - I am just missing christmas :)

Thanks for letting me know Forza! I am really only missing Halloween, unless there are any easter specific celebrations that I don't know of? :?
The thing is I don't like spooky, creepy things and that's what puts me off about halloween sometimes, plus my mum doesn't like that sort of thing either and it is her that usually goes with me, however when it comes to that time of year I always feel I am missing out on not seeing DLP during it's Halloween season! lol
xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

DLP-Photos.com

There aren't any really spooky or creapy things around halloween - it is more like Halloween in a disney magic kinda-way with all the pumpkins :) I can only recommend to go
/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

Hi everyone

Now I have found my editing program and here is the first "screening part", which is the intro... I would appreciate any comments (good or bad) from the best crowd to judge a DLRP-trip  :mrgreen:

[dailymotion:1bphqf9v]x8ebbj[/dailymotion:1bphqf9v]
/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic video Nicolai, it's very well made. I love it :)

Well done =D>  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

Hi everybody!

Editing is going well, however i'm having a little problem at the moment. I have a chapter of the movie showing pictures and videos of the park by night. My problem is that I do not know exactly which song or instrumental score I should use for this chapter. So I would very much appreciate some suggestions from you guys - I have some of the cd's from the parks and I want to use music from these cd's.

I am looking forward to hearing your suggestions :D
/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

So here is the "script" for the film, which I hope to be able to present for you guys maybe sunday or monday  [-o<

//[img]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k377/forza_united/Script1.png[/img]

/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

It looks like a great line-up Forza, I'm looking forward to the video itself :)

DLP-Photos.com

Now I am expecting to "release" the trip video on here tonight with some of the "Special Features" too.

Until then I just wanted to share some of the menu design I have made... It is the first time I do not use a boring menu template for a trip video.

The Main Menu will look like this with two choices (Play movie and Scene Selection):

One of the four Scene Selection menus:

The submenus will have navigation buttons like these:

Now to the Special Features disc, which will include this main menu:

And the submenu for Disney Magic will look like this: (there will be a second menu with the Animation Wall as "DLRP picture"

I am looking forward to share this video with you and I know it has taken quite a while, but now it is almost here. You guys must be the best crowd on earth to share a DLRP Trip video with  :D/
/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

I'm very impressed Nicolai, very impressed. Those menus are very well produce, and I can't wait to see some more. Well done =D>  :mrgreen:

Handy Andy

Hi Nicolai, I'm very impressed with what you have achieved so far. Which software package did you go with in the end?

I like the structured approach you are taking. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
Magical Wishes
Andy