Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

noooooo they can't stop the DCP is soo good. I mean the floats, dancer and the music, 'lights,camera,action' is the bes no way should it be scraped. As someone else said we put up with the WWODP for 15 years this is only 5 years old. Please Disney don't get rid of the DCP, please!!
!Magic Everywhere

ightenhill

some of the parade on the mgm video on the blog... Have to say I dont have that big a problem with this, its not ideal(lack of interaction) but the current parade to me is old and tired.

Its would be nice if the parade was re designed though using the cars and a mixture of some floats to make it less like traffic passing by. The Characters are to stagnent in the cars in its current form
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

Filip

No word about this new parade in the new summer brochure. If this was comming they would probably advertise it in the section NEW along with Tower and Stitch. On the other hand no word about old cinema parade as it was in the old brochures like the Winter2007 one.

Soap

Quote from: "Filip"No word about this new parade in the new summer brochure. If this was comming they would probably advertise it in the section NEW along with Tower and Stitch. On the other hand no word about old cinema parade as it was in the old brochures like the Winter2007 one.

Maybe they are thinking, "why should we play out all of our cards at once???" Maybe they've got some little extra surprises up their sleeve for us or maybe when the rush is over on ToT and Stitch! they "introduce" these little extra things (new parade, new fireworks?, etc) ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

dreamseeker

I've just read that Disney Cinema Parade will be finish 31 March. Is it correct? It's means that Disney Stars and Motor Cars Parade comes to the studios this year, definitively?
from barcelone... Dreamseeker

Kristof

From page 2 of this topic:

Quote from: "Poppy the Monkey"Stars and Cars will arrive in 2009!! DCP was due to be phased out soon (running only on weekends then not at all from March 08') but the full time running of the parade has been extended for the time being.

15MagicalYears

So will the studios be parade-less ?  :?

:(

Anthony

No, it sounds like DCP will be extended until the new parade begins.

Next year is a good decision. Now that we're actually in 2008, it'd probably be a bit too much to get a new parade on top of everything.

Poppy The Monkey

Things at Disney change so fast though, and the latest news is Disney's Cinema Parade will be last performed on April 6th 2008.

No news yet on when Stars and Cars will premiere - watch this space though!!

Nala_84

I'm really curious about the Stars & Motor Cars parade :)! Are there any concept arts or something?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Riebi

Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

Won't hurt to go to Photos Magiques either:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/m ... emId=19914

Riebi: don't put links between [link] tags, otherwise they will show up too long.

Nala: if you want to know more about the parade, you can browse back a couple of pages.  Everything should be explained there.  :D

JJP

im going in september this year which parade do u think will be in the studios

Kristof

If you have read the posts above, you already know there won't be a Cinema Parade.  High School Musical on Tour 2 will be on until the end of September.

JJP

Quote from: "raptor1982"If you have read the posts above, you already know there won't be a Cinema Parade.  High School Musical on Tour 2 will be on until the end of September.

we didnt get to see high school musical last year we kept missing it when we were there we will try and see it this year :)