Fiscal Year 2008

Started by Riebi, October 01, 2008, 10:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

The Fiscal Year 2008 ends yesterday. Has anyone a date when we get the figures. It seems they haven´t updated their calendar at the eurodisney homepage.  :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kuzco

I'm curious too how they did this year. I think all is going pretty well...
No touchy!

Maarten

According to their site, EuroDisney SCA will announce the annual results on October 21st.

phantom247

is this a good sign that guest numbers have surpassed 16 million and do you think we will get an anouncement and invitation to invest more money re some future expansions and also give us a clearer picture of how Gas wan'ts to mold the resort over his teniture.

Riebi

That´s hard to know  :mrgreen:

We even don´t really know if they have pass the 16 million guests.

And remembering the last Fiscal Year reports I must say, mostly there wasn´t much really new. Maybe they confirm the opening date for Playhouse Disney or something else.

I don´t expect a big anouncement wave cause mostly they play their cards not very open. Normaly we first see the first ground working things and builders all around and then a year later or so they confirm that they built there something:lol:

But to know more about what direction the resort will take you could have a first look at the interview at the official Euro Disney S.C.A. site:

www.eurodisney.com

I think the next aims would be (but all just a rumour):

refurb of the assets (we´ve seen all this rennovation of the excisting attractions over the last weeks)
expanding of the hotel rooms onsite (creation of a new Disney hotel somewhere between NPBC and Disney Village and creation of a new partner hotel outsite of the ring(maybe with Vienna International for the partner hotel))
The new attractions like ToyStory Land and something big for the 20.

But I don´t think that we will hear much about this at the fiscal year event.

I would be happy with good figures for the first step :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...