Disneyland Park effects and details checklist

Started by Riebi, September 22, 2008, 10:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pussinboots

"TOWN SQUARE PHOTOGRAPHY
- Party line telephone (Kristof, 04 March '09: horn completely ripped off)"

That's a crying shame. It played a wonderful and hilarious spiel.

Kristof

I agree!  There was even a very proud cast member showing the phone to a guest, only to realise it was vandalised.

RnRCj

Still way too many reds. Can't the maintenance crews just have a big day where they go round fixing things? :roll:

In my opinion keeping all the effects working is way more important than the MMP rubbish.

smurfy74

important to us but not to many of the visitors i fear  :cry:

Kristof

Amazing news comes from Dash on Disney Central Plaza.  He says that a special department has been brought to life at DLRP that will be responsible of indexing all lost effects and fixing them.

Currently the smoke effects in Frontierland (Big Thunder Mountain and Phantom Manor) are being restored, which will hopefully lead to the restoring of all smoke effects in POTC as well. Next will be the fountains in POTC, both inside the attraction as outside.

And last but not least, all the gas torches in Adventureland are being fixed as well.  =D>  =D>  =D>

luke85

Quote from: "Kristof"Amazing news comes from Dash on Disney Central Plaza.  He says that a special department has been brought to life at DLRP that will be responsible of indexing all lost effects and fixing them.

Currently the smoke effects in Frontierland (Big Thunder Mountain and Phantom Manor) are being restored, which will hopefully lead to the restoring of all smoke effects in POTC as well. Next will be the fountains in POTC, both inside the attraction as outside.

And last but not least, all the gas torches in Adventureland are being fixed as well.  =D>  =D>  =D>
That's great news! It's good to hear that DLP are finally being serious about maintaining all of its amazing effects!

RnRCj

Quote from: "Kristof"Amazing news comes from Dash on Disney Central Plaza.  He says that a special department has been brought to life at DLRP that will be responsible of indexing all lost effects and fixing them.

That is FANTASTIC news. :mrgreen:

Just when we thought things weren't going to get better (with all the MMP rubbish), this comes along! :D For me, this is actually more exciting than any new attractions. Hopefully the group won't fade away after a few years!

Will this department also be fixing some other lost effects in Main Street, Discoveryland and Fantasyland? And possibly even the smoke machines in Rock 'n' Roller Coaster? :mrgreen:

This better be true!

Owain

Sometimes i think a DLRP insider is reading this forum.... :wink:

Soap

OMG........ :shock:  Is this a dream????  :lol:
Great news indeed!!!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "Kristof"... a special department has been brought to life at DLRP that will be responsible of indexing all lost effects and fixing them. ...

I can't believe it!! THIS is the best DLRP news I have read since the announcement of TOT being build and - if they really do what they promise - it tops even that, easily.

Timbo

This is great news , hope it is reliable !!,wish they could restore the fountains at the entrance to Discoveryland,without the fire of course !!! =D>

The Butlin Boy

Wow, talk about making my day Kristof, this is amazing news. To hear something like this is being created, especially during the credit crunch, and MMP ( :roll: ), this is so unexpected, but brilliant. The right move by Disney =D>  :mrgreen:

smurfy74

Wow, it seems just as davewasbaloo said, dlrp management do read these boards  :D/  :D/

djdisney

Yeah it sure seems like that :)

pussinboots

Ooh, I'll jump on this bandwagon. That sounds great, obviously. Fingers crossed.

It's not just torches and smoke effects, though. Fantasyland in particular would be a field day for these people. Although that's all documented well on the first page of this thread, of course...