Disneyland Park effects and details checklist

Started by Riebi, September 22, 2008, 10:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Very good news comes from "webmasseur"' on Disney Central Plaza...

The 4 torches on Fort Comstock have been turned on once again!  :mrgreen:  =D>  =D>   Let's hope the other torches spread out over Adventureland and Frontierland will make a return!

RnRCj

Quote from: "Kristof"Very good news comes from "webmasseur"' on Disney Central Plaza...

The 4 torches on Fort Comstock have been turned on once again!  :mrgreen:  =D>  =D>   Let's hope the other torches spread out over Adventureland and Frontierland will make a return!

Fantastic news! I only hope they will remain on forever, and not stop working again after a few weeks!

It does seem that the "broken" effects are returning to the park one by one. Hopefully one day we'll see a park with all effects working! :mrgreen:

Magic M

When I was in the park in December I noticed that half of the waltzing ghosts from Phantom Manor were not dancing!  Has this since been fixed?

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "Magic M"When I was in the park in December I noticed that half of the waltzing ghosts from Phantom Manor were not dancing!  Has this since been fixed?

January 4th - 10th they were still not moving most of the time.

Agent Lex

Let's hope they get fixed in the refurb time, then :)

Kristof

Fort Comstock torches photo proof:

I noticed only 3 working, but that was probably because of the wind.

RnRCj

So awesome!

Only 55 red items on the checklist now. :P

davewasbaloo

That is fantastic!  It has been so long. Was the waterfall next to the fort working too?
since 2001 (many before that)

pussinboots

Neat! That's been quite a while.

The Butlin Boy

It's great the fires re-lit, it's like when I saw the Indy fires on on my last trip, they're both such a great little feature :P  :mrgreen:

smurfy74

the swinging pirate in potc is broken  :(  :(  :(

PetiteSirene

Yeah and the sounds of the dueling pirates arent working still... been that way since December  :-k  think pirates needs a bit of attention

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Disneyland Paris Treasures

That's bad news, after all POTC just had a pretty long refurb closure.

15yearsofMagic2008

The animatronics on BTM work everytime i go so that's working ro sure.
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Kristof

Updated the list!  :D