January in Walt Disney Studios

Started by Plutosgirl, September 21, 2008, 08:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plutosgirl

Still awaiting my brochure but have booked for next Jan...so whats on . High School Musical stops this month , Disney Parade now gone, and Stars and Cars not starting til March .  What is on over the Winter months ??? :?:
Sequioa Lodge 2006, Sequioa Lodge 2007, Sequioa Lodge 2008
[strike]New York 2009 booked[/strike]Suprise Upgrade to Disneyland Hotel

Hotel New York Oct23 to Oct25 2011

Anthony

Not a lot I'm afraid, just the "bare bones" of Moteurs Action, Animagique, CinéMagique and Stitch Live. And even Animagique apparently won't be running from 12th to 23rd!

You can find the dates here: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/enter ... t-seasons/

Plutosgirl

thats a shame !!, was hoping High School Musical might still be going ( I dont care how cold thet get in their shorts :D )
Never mind Stitch will be new to us . :D/
Sequioa Lodge 2006, Sequioa Lodge 2007, Sequioa Lodge 2008
[strike]New York 2009 booked[/strike]Suprise Upgrade to Disneyland Hotel

Hotel New York Oct23 to Oct25 2011

Masamune

:shock: What's Animagique closing for? I'm SO glad that it's not closed whilst I'm there. Animagique has always been one of my fave things to do in the Studios.

:( The lack of Parades is a tad upsetting I have to say.

Patrick

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: What's Animagique closing for? I'm SO glad that it's not closed whilst I'm there. Animagique has always been one of my fave things to do in the Studios.

:( The lack of Parades is a tad upsetting I have to say.

Animagique closed for its annual maintanence, every attraction has some date set every year to just maintain and refurbish anything that needs to be redone.

Masamune

Honestly, I think my trip would be half ruined if Animagique was closed whilst we're there. It's probably my 2nd fave thing in the WHOLE Studios after Crush's Coaster. I feel sorry for anyone missing out on it next year.