15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

It looks amazing. Everyting I've seen so far looked incredible. I can't believe this is in DLP. Its an appropriate start to the year we've been looking out for so long. May this be the first year of a succesful future for our beloved Resort.  :)

tubbsy

We were there for 10th anniversary and all I can remember is a cheesey cake in the Princess parade and a birthday show, with a cheesey cake (I have a photo of Goofy dancing in front of it and DD sitting on it!)

These celebrations are absolutely incrediable! :D

Wish I could be there :cry:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

-b-e-n-9-5-

its amazing anyone have a spare ticket to disney this holiday?
Where Magic Lives

anthony2k6

woah. i hope that wasnt just a one off for the press - ok so maybe they cant afford those fireworks too often, but just theres not much excuse for the thunder mountain effects not being used every night!

Riebi

Wow! It´s so cool! I´m so happy to join the party in summer!
Hope the do this BTM effect then!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

DisneyBud

If this is the 15th, just imagine what they will be like come the 30th, 50th, 100th etc!!!

Nala_84

The pics are amazing!!  :D

But this is surely only a press act, or will we see things like these (f.e. the BTM lightning-effect) again this year?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

speedpacket

Quote from: "Nala_84"The pics are amazing!!  :D

But this is surely only a press act, or will we see things like these (f.e. the BTM lightning-effect) again this year?
Well - that's what I'm afraid of as well...
The pics look great and I surely hope that this is not a one in a lifetime thing, and surely not only for the press.
Personally, I'm going on April 12 - April 14 (April 12 being THE day), and I hope that they will at least repeat what they did last saturday on the actual birthday as well, but I'm afraid I've missed the big spectacle :(

Either way - I must say that th ebougillumination looks incredibly good, and looking forward to that!!!
BTM was WOW when I saw those pictures with the light coming from behind it, and the fireworks - well - I really can't say anthing but 'it's a dream'...

Cheers!!!!
David.
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Anthony

Quote from: "Masamune":shock: That first picture where the sky is as rainbow just looks unreal, it's so beautiful! :P I envy every single person who was there! *Shakes fist* :lol:
Mwahaha!  Sorry, I feel bad for anyone who couldn't see it.  I hope they do repeat it for the 12th...

It was a pretty thrilling event, once we were past the "Bad Day" whining from you-know-who (a song about a bad day? to celebrate a Disney anniverary? lol)  Of course, the public were herded to around the corner of Gibson Girl and Casey's Corner but... wow, what a show.  Absolutely perfect in every way.  Never seen anything like it before. :shock:

I filmed it as best I could, I'll upload it soon so you can see the event from a lowly guest point of view. :wink:

Kristof

In the mean time, check out this video from a more privileged position :oops:  ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m5u8 ... -fireworks

shell_ely

does anyone know if the float that was used on the press event (the 15th with the red carpet) will be used again?  :D

it was very nice  :pluto:

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"In the mean time, check out this video from a more privileged position :oops:  ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m5u8 ... -fireworks

:lol: Great video!  But... you cut Daniel Powter?  :P

Just sorting my photos, look who made his way onto one of them!! I didn't even know who I was taking a photo of at the time, just zooming and clicking... :lol:

Martha86

I just had an email saying I have won the dream invitation competition with the ecard I designed! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

smurfy74

well done Martha :D

Hilary

Congratulations! Just found your card - excellent :D