15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

They must have done!  It certainly seems to be working, look at these amazing photos by jollyroger on Disney Central Plaza:

I've never seen the parking so full!! :shock:

disneymadchris

Quote from: "Baloo"They must have done!  It certainly seems to be working, look at these amazing photos by jollyroger on Disney Central Plaza:

What is the building behind the TV Tour in the Studios?

Anthony

Disney Village's new multistory car park.  Well, "new" as in opened 2005. :wink:

CraigDLRP!

What is the white factory looking thing, on the old DV carpark, next to Le Dome Disney?

Patrick

Quote from: "CraigDLRP!"What is the white factory looking thing, on the old DV carpark, next to Le Dome Disney?

That would be the pavillion they placed up for the DJ Bobo failure that was performed last year :lol: .

Riebi

Quote from: "Baloo"They must have done!  It certainly seems to be working, look at these amazing photos by jollyroger on Disney Central Plaza:

Yes it´s amazing to see! I never was on the parking lot but I never see a pic of such a full dlrp parking :D
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Jayna62

:pluto: It will certainly be really busy for the first weekend in April and in June.  :cheshire_bounce:

ChipChap

Yeah and for all people coming this Saturday for the beginning of the Celebration there are bad news for the parade:

Main Street USA on both sides is just open for people with Event Badges (Press etc.)
I think for fans and for the normal paying guests it is really unfair. From which place should all the people watch the parade?

EDIT: Good news:
Everybody can see the fireworks show and candleabration...not only the invited guests! The park closes at 20,00 but from Main Street you can watch it ;) It is written on the normal flyers that every park guests can get  8)  This is another good thing, because I heard, that guests have to leave for the fireworks.
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

disneymadchris

The party is now!

The countdown has finished on DLRP Today. Woohoo!!!

Kris

The press really got treated to a superb show last night. When was the last time we had such huge fireworks on this scale?!

More on the forum too
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

RnRCj

WOW :shock:

I wish I was there. It looked incredible.

-b-e-n-9-5-

did anyone video the fireworks last night , if so please post it!
Where Magic Lives

shell_ely

wow looks fantastic  :ears:

tubbsy

OH MY GOD!
It looks amazing amazing! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Masamune

:shock: That first picture where the sky is as rainbow just looks unreal, it's so beautiful! :P I envy every single person who was there! *Shakes fist* :lol: