EuroDisney 1993 Photo Report Extraordinaire... :D

Started by MizzRabbit, August 25, 2008, 01:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MizzRabbit

Well, I think I have a real treat for you. Turns out I went to DLRP in 1992, 1993 and 1996 and my mom has given me loads of pics AND MORE (I'll show you soon) that I need to scan. So I'll be adding loads of new stuff that I hope you'll enjoy. This is the photo report from 1993. :)

This is me, a year later. No more ugly 80s curls. Thank God! I'm on the RER on the way to EuroDisney and I'm so excited.

As these have been scanned randomly there'll be no particular order.

Me and my buddy Tigger :D

This is one of the most magical moments I've had in EuroDisney. Cinderella gave me a kiss on the cheek! She was so sweet and graceful and spent at lot of time on me. I remember this moment very well.

My first time meeting Beauty and the Beast. Sry for the bad photo. I met them later in Copenhagen at Beauty and the Beast event.

Meeting Mickey! I love Mickey. Notice how shy I look. I didn't know what to do with myself. I mean, this was MICKEY.

In Skull Rock...

And a lil' bit of Paris. I just love the Eiffel Tower.

Me in Bella Notte eating pasta bolognaise...of course...

This was the year of the Lion King. They had Lion King merchandise everywhere. My grandma bought me a Lion King outfit, orange shirt and leggings. I adored Simba. Well, this is Mufasa and Simba made out of FLOWERS! Can you believe it?

Parade time...

Well, that's it for now. Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy! More to come soon! :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

bigrossco

great pics and wow you had very long hair
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

ColdSun

great pics =D> ... I was also there when they had Mufasa and Simba made out of flowers, had totally forgotten about that so thanks for the reminder ;).
I loved all the pics of you and the characters...that Cinderella surely seemed sweet and she was also a very pretty one.
Can't wait to see more pics...

never2old

Whoa, this is a treat indeed!!!

Many thanks for those pics, they're brilliant!

Clarebelle

what is that Lion King thingy infront of the castle?
again Great Photos!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

SophieD

amazing pics! Simba and Mufasa made out of flowers is truely beautiful!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

lil-shawn

oh my gosh, great pics, and ur so cute and great long hair  :)

i was there in 1993 but never saw that mufasa and simba flower thing....

Aveen2008

Hey!!

Great photos! Wow the Simba and mufasa flower figures are amazing!! they are so tall!!I duno how they managed that!!

Suzy and Perla look so weird hehe!! I think Pinocchio looks better in yoru pics than he does now. Loved the piccy of you and Minnie (in her red dress). You look so happy and look at your long hair, bless you! Can't wait to see more!!

Aveen xxx =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

You look so happy in them photos  :D

Thankyou for sharing.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!