New Souvenir Book & DVD

Started by Anthony, August 13, 2008, 04:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

New editions of the both the souvenir book and DVD are now available:

The fact they've got the new attractions as a "bonus" on the DVD makes me believe the film is still the same as the previous edition, with the boy who loses his camera.

More: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2008/08/ ... -released/

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Anthony"New editions of the both the souvenir book and DVD are now available:

The fact they've got the new attractions as a "bonus" on the DVD makes me believe the film is still the same as the previous edition, with the boy who loses his camera.

More: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2008/08/ ... -released/

Oh, the plot line with the camera, is that newer than the family where the dad goes on and on about Rock n Roller Coaster, and then is too scared and relieved by Donald's support when his family wants to go on it again?
since 2001 (many before that)

Anthony

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Oh, the plot line with the camera, is that newer than the family where the dad goes on and on about Rock n Roller Coaster, and then is too scared and relieved by Donald's support when his family wants to go on it again?
Yes, I think that was the original (not exactly very popular) DVD - Entrez dans la Magie. The newer film is/was in quite a quirky style and does cover the resort much better.

First:

Second:

The first one had the 1hr documentary about the introduction of Fantillusion, the second had about 8 bonus video clips of things like the Castle and Earful Tower constructions in time-lapse, which sound like they've been carried over.

Katie-Sparrow

I've waited ages for this to come out! Yey, I'll be getting it in 18 days! x
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

davewasbaloo

Cool - thanks Anthony, I already warned my wife that we will have to buy both of these if the content is suitably new (and hopefully better than the old Popcorn plot the old VHS had!!!)
since 2001 (many before that)

jonesy86

Hey, just got back from the park on friday, saw the dvd and thought of gettin it but, it looked like the same as the last one, wasnt prepared to pay 20 euros for it, if anyone has got it can they tell us if it is definatly the same story, if its not will be buying it from the dlrp mail order service

Owain

:offtopic: But does dlrp do planning kits with a dvd of the whole resort. I no WDW does and i have the DLRP planning video from 1999 ?

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Anthony"The fact they've got the new attractions as a "bonus" on the DVD makes me believe the film is still the same as the previous edition, with the boy who loses his camera.

I bought the Dvd with the little boy loosing his camera, to be honest I wasn't that keen on it, would rather have just been shown whats available at the parks...even though I already know! :P

Thanks for posting this Anthony! :)

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

howtodeal

Iam kind of dissappointed that it's the same movie  :roll:
My friend bought a DVD from Disneyland Tokyo, and it was a 3 DVD set that was
just about the parades and shows of the park, and the 1st two were about 90 minutes
long (not including the extra material), so that makes me wonder why do they produce
a 25 minutes movie for Disneyland Paris? and they only released 3 or 4 movies only
since the opening of the resort if iam not mistaken.
Anyway, can't wait to get my copy and thanks for telling us about it Anthony  :D

dagobert

Has anybody already seen the movie on the new DLRP-DVD? Is it the old one? I'm not sure if I should buy it, because I was very disappointed by the old DVD (Entrez Dans La Magie).
Why can't they produce a resort DVD like a travel channel production. This DVD could feature the history of the resort, all major attractions and shows, the hotels and the Disney Village.

Nicholas-c

I got the DVD and its okay, very cheesy
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

jonesy86

so what is the film? is it the boy and the camera again?? :?

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "jonesy86"so what is the film? is it the boy and the camera again?? :?

yes, he lost his camera and chip and dale stole it...
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Alpop

Argh, you've given away the ending now.

dagobert

We bought the new Disneyland Resort Paris DVD "Une Aventure Magique" and it is really bad. I even like the old DVD "Entrez Dans La Magie" better.

I'm sure that they will never produce a dvd which is worth the money.