Toy Story Playland (General discussion)

Started by Kristof, August 06, 2008, 01:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mommy2ash

i have only just come back and honestly these rides arent visable from nearly all angles. the only place i could see them was once i got down by tot area at the corner of the boulavarde. at least those who dont like them can just pretend they arent there and those who like it will have a well themed area to enjoy
Santa Fe Oct 08
Santa Fe Feb 09
Santa Fe/Sequioa Lodge Nov 09

dlrpkris

That shot does actually looks quite impressive. It could do with perhaps being more subtle, but Anthony's right... fun, smiles and exploration are needed in this park. It's winning me over and nobody's more shocked about that than I am!
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

mouetto

I don't know if you've already wacthed it but here is a video from the shareholders meeting with Imagineer Tom Fitzgerald introducing Toy Story Playland:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcoh3m ... ney_travel

dagobert

Interesting video. I have to admit that TSPL gets better, but I'm still worried about the ride capacity.

Is Tom Fitzgerald responsible for both TSPL? Did he already design something for DLRP? Does someone know what he has already created for WDI?

Disneydavid

Looks great! Lets get back soon :D!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Magic M

Here are my latest Contruction Pics from my trip ending today.

Good view of the Parachute Seating from here...

dlrpkris

The colour 'green' in WDS. Tell the world. Yay :) Looking good
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

TimmyTimmyTimmy

Quote from: "Magic M"Here are my latest Contruction Pics from my trip ending today.

Good view of the Parachute Seating from here...

Wow it still looks really bad! How sad.
If I had shares in that park I´d be furious.

MagicKenny

I think it's comming together fast next 2 months :-)
I still won't say if I like it or not, will wait until it's (almost) finished.

I don't think you can me furious or mad at the imagineers before it has opened. Only by then you can see what it will look like! :)

Kenny
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

JelleP

Getting more and more exited about this, although I can't see it finished yet... :roll:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Disneydavid

Wow , it really is gonna look better and better!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

SM:M3

Quote from: "TimmyTimmyTimmy"Wow it still looks really bad! How sad.
If I had shares in that park I´d be furious.

Not really, it looks like something that around 80%+ people will enjoy, a self contained pocket of colour and fun in the oh so dull world of the Studios Park, livened only by places like TSPL, Hollywood Boulevard and Toon Studios

Anyway, I hope for the company's sake they get this open early

TimmyTimmyTimmy

Most persons would enjoy heroine for a moment if they tried it... but it doesn´t make it a good thing.
Besides... if these new rides are as great as alot of you guys say... we will all see visitor numbers for WDS soar.

Reiana

Ahm sorry, isn't it a bit to exaggerated to compare TSP with heroine  :shock:  :?

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Reiana"Ahm sorry, isn't it a bit to exaggerated to compare TSP with heroine  :shock:  :?

Ya, I can understand the appeal of heroine.  :mrgreen:
since 2001 (many before that)