March trip report (2-5/03/2007)

Started by Owain, March 08, 2007, 05:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

It was very packed to be quite honest and a CM told us it was the french holidays. Went on Space Mountain Mission 2 for the first time and loved it to bits accept the fact it shakes your head around alot.

Indiana jones for the first time was amazing, wasnt much of a quue but was a really good ride.

And finally Rock 'n' Roller Coaster for  my first time was amazing i was really scared at the start but then went on it 3 times and now is my favourite ride.

The hotel Cheyenne is top quality for the price to. All in all it was a great trip and i will post pictures i took soon.

P.S : I went on many other rides, they were just the three i'd never been on before. :)

Poppy The Monkey

Obviously you are a true speed freak!  :D

Glad you had a good time.

Did you manage to catch any show's or parades?

Jake

This was a good weekend, which reminds me i still have to get the photos we took uploaded.

Owain

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Obviously you are a true speed freak!  :D

Glad you had a good time.

Did you manage to catch any show's or parades?

Yes i guess i am, no it was so busy we never had time to, we only caught the disney princess parade when we were walking over to big thunder mountain and saw the floats to Disney Cinema Parade  going round the back ready to start.

But no we never actualy stopped to watch a parade or show.

Samninetysix

Weekends are killers at DLRP, whenever we go, we try to get in/on any rides that we really want to during the middle of the week (read any day but saturday and sunday) then, when it gets packed we can relax and spend more time watching parades & shows

Owain

After about 3 weeks now i have finally found the time to Post them !

Owain

Just Wondering does anybody no why the ice rink was open early march, i always thought it shut during middle of february. ???

Owain

And Armageddon was shut due to mechanical reasons  :(

Samninetysix

Jake needs a serious haircut - his 60's bouffant needs changing :D

Jake

QuoteJake needs a serious haircut - his 60's bouffant needs changing
Haha, i dont have a 60's bouffant, it may look like that on some of the ride photos though, haha!
Actually when on this visit i was told 3 times by castmembers that i had a very nice haircut and most other people say they like it, so yeah thats totally off topic :)

Owain

So does anybody no why the ice rink was open ? or does anybody no if it is still open now ?

shell_ely

we have been in the middle of march before and the ice rink was open.i thought it was open till the end of march every year? :ears:

Owain

Quote from: "shell_ely"we have been in the middle of march before and the ice rink was open.i thought it was open till the end of march every year? :ears:

Sorry, my mistake. I always thought in one of my Disneyland Paris Brochures it said that the ice rink shut half way through February.

Owain

At the time when i made this i wasnt in to making a trip report, but right now i really want to make one so if a moderator could close this one and i reopen a topic for my real report :)
Thanks