Kristy(anthonysprincess) and Anthony(RobinHood):June28-July2

Started by anthonysprincess, July 18, 2008, 11:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonysprincess

Hallo again everyone! Sorry I've been avoiding this since I got home but trip reports are so long and we've been busy.First I'd like to announce to everyone that Anthony and I got engaged in Paris :D ... I'll tell you about it when I get to that day lol.I should be able to remember enough detail about the trip to write a decent report lol.OK first off, the flight from England to Paris was so incredibly short, that was refreshing. I've never taken such a short flight in my life, and after the awful 6.5 hours to England with my knees up against my chest this seemed pretty nice. LOL.We ended up booking a Montana room, because we had booked so late that that's all they had left at the Sequoia Lodge (and btw, no I did NOT get my discount, I'm still ticked off, but that's Disney for you-at least when you're a cast member :x but whatever...) and it was very nice. The only diffeence I could tell between that and anohter room was that we got a balcony and I don't think all rooms get that, and that was pretty nice, but to be honest, I would just as soon save the few pounds a night or whatever and stay in any room because being in the main building was nice, but I don't think it saved us that much time, because we never took the busses to the parks anyways, we walked, and it wasn't the closest to the trails into the resort of all the buildings. Still, it worked out very well. I can't report on the pool because we were so busy that we never got back in time to use it(9pm shut)! That was annoying but we figured we'd rather take our time in Disneyland. I can say that the hotel bar was awesome, lol. They had really good original cocktails there. We never used the restaurants either and we had our breakfast in the park only so I can't comment on those in the hotel.Our first day was a mixture of strong emotions...heh...After depositing our bags in the Montana room, Anthony and I literally ran through the Disney Village to get to Disneyland. And after getting through the little tunnel and out onto Main Street, I just couldn't believe my eyes. My first reaction was that I felt like I was in the twilight zone-for a Magic Kingdom cast member, seeing their Main Street, USA was just wierd because it was the same, but different... my second reaction was that everything seemed bigger to me-not sure if I'm right or not but that's how it looks. The street itself looks wider, the buildings maybe even? So that was interesting, and then we got up to the end of the street, where you're looking straight onto Le Chateau du la Belle au Bois Dormant and... well I cried. I really really did. It was just amazing to be there because I truely thought I might never get to this park, or France in my lifetime maybe even, and to be there with Anthony, and I just knew it was all him that made it happen and I was just rushed with good feelings and I cried. So sue me...My observations of the park itself were all very good. I mean this park is just beautiful. Everything is detailed and looks so nice and the theming is incredible and even though I have heard some claim that they don't keep it up as much as we do in the US (maintenance and cleaning) because of their budget, well if that's true they're hiding it very very well, lol. It looked great. Really great. I was just so impressed, it was even better than I'd imagined. I don't think you can describe this stuff to someone who's never seen it, not really even in pictures because I've seen a lot-A LOT of photos and drawings in  my books too, and believe me I had no idea how beautiful everything would be.The cast members were, for the most part, good. I don't have that many complaints. We got some that were actually excellent, and it was nice to see some who got really excited when they saw my WDW ID, they were so nice and asked nice questions and trested us like we were important so that was really cool. My complaint is, above all, that almost noone does anything about the smoking. The smoking was horrible, and as cast members, its our job to do something about it, and noone cared. Only twice did any cast members say anything, and it was only in the queues, they never stopped people from smoking in crowded areas. Of course, there's no signage for it and if there is, I didn't see even one during my trip so it's probably a good idea to increase that and the visibility. It was on the map but obviously that did not matter. Also we had one particular incident with a cast member, which I will not discuss because I don't want to raise my blood pressure, lol, but the manager we called for afterwards helped us out a bit and was very nice. They did inform us, however, that customer service is not in France what it is in the US lol. I couldn't believe that coming from a Disney Cast Member and I think if Disne is going to brand this place as theirs, they need to keep the standards the same as at home, and perhaps the park will do even better because they will have a reputation... see in America "Euro Disney" is almost a joke as far as I've heard... And it must be true because we saw/heard a TON of Americans in Paris itself but NONE in the parks. No maybe one group... but compared to the amount of Americans in Paris that's shameful. Americans love Disney so these parks should be reeling them in like crazy. I really think it's the customer service that's keeping them away.Now, my observations on the guests... The first day especially, because there were so many people there, it was horrible. The guests in general are rude line-cutters who stare at you and blow smoke in your face and step on you and walk into you. Sorry to say, but this was my observations the entire time and the first day it was reaaaalllllllllly bad. Really really really bad. And when I say people have a staring problem, it's not just when I dress in my Lolita dresses because yes, it is different and people will look. No, I mean when we were both wearing normal t-shirt and jeans. People were just plain rude! But, the blood-pressure again... lol.

Clarebelle

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce: :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce: :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:

(now I'm actually going to read the rest of your trip report lol)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

anthonysprincess

I will say that after that first day, it got better, and we heard that there was a strike on the trains Tuesday/Wednesday so that was one reason- the parks were less busy. So it was allright after that first day but what a nightmare. I got pretty upset about it, that's how bad it was. But I digress.

//http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26079&l=12306&id=843363119

Day one we did Disneyland. First stop on my agenda was, I believe the dragon actually. How could I not? So the dragon is absolutely amazing, probably more amazing than I imagined. He moves beautifully and his animation sequence must be very long because I didn't see him doing the same thing again that I noticed. Great detail in the eyes moving, the claws moving... So that was amazing. Uhm, Disney, when is Animal Kingdom getting our dragon again? The one that's on the stinkin' signs at the entrance and all???

//http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26090&l=07087&id=843363119
//http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26196&l=447bc&id=843363119
Then, Fantasyland of course. My land... Wow. Their Fantasyland is gorgeous. Exactly what I WISH ours was. Great theming and attention to detail as well. It really is fantasy, as opposed to ours which is... decidedly not. I always was dissappointed with WDW's Fantasyland (I work there so I'm allowed to say it lol). it's a small world was the most incredible, perhaps. I was simply blown away. It's so... big! And bright colours... oh! I'm mad jealous, wish when I went to work I got to see that every day. Our new queing area is nice, but it ain't that. Not nearly! Also loved the Alice area, being a huge fan of the Disney cartoon and the books it was great! Oh and the first time I saw the Old Windmill I thought I'd fall over I was so excited, because I actually didn't realize it had ever been built anywhere. I'd seen the designs but thought it had been abandoned. Of course, the darn thing doesn't work but I didn't even care. Just seeing that in real life was cool. Jealous also of the building of their Snow White ride and the shop-what's up with that?! It's just too cool (the cottage inside a building thingy). Peter Pan was good, I loved the new effects in it like the boat lighting up, but I will say it's not at all convincing that you're flying up high above London. It looks like exactly what it is-some little buildings that are about a foot below you. Was cool to see a Pinnocchio ride and loved how it was done. And Toad Hall was a REAL treat. We love(!) Toad and the old ride at WDW was one of my favourites so it was nice to see anything of him again. I couldn't believe the attention to detail for just a fastfood restaurant! Loving the painting that changes. I knew the painting was there but I thought it stayed the same all the time and it really tricked my eyes, trippy! Was even jealous of little things like the fact that the poles that are shaped like lances are PAINTED like they're lances so you can tell... lol ours are purple. A lance is not purple.

//http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26198&l=d2788&id=843363119

Adventureland was great too, we felt more adventureous here than at home in the land of the same name, lol. Skull Rock. That was brilliant. I didn't like the SFR Treehouse because I think WDW's looks a lot better on the outside (sorry to compare cuz that's annoying but I lived at Disney for two years in Florida so it happens lol). Pirates-the thing I liked maybe the best there (aside from the restaurant but I'll get to that) were the costumes. So beautiful, detailed, layered, and everyone had a weapon. It was brilliant! If you've been to WDW you know the difference instantly. In fact a lot of costumes in the Paris parks were pretty amazing.

//http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26200&l=8820d&id=843363119

Frontierland sent me into a nerd world like never before. I have two words: Thunder Mesa. Cool. and of course, Phantom Manor, that I've been wanting to see since I was a kid... incredible. Phantom Manor was just great! I loved the detail everywhere inside the Manor and the fact that it was so different from our Haunted Mansion. A little scary and very eerie as well. I am the type that's into this sort of thing big time lol. So it was great. I'm also a huge Vincent Price fan, so I'm going to have to find the original soundtrack to hear him speaking on it, I think Ant has it somewhere. But as in all the areas, detail, detail, detail... and it was beautiful. I might have been the most excited about meeting Chip n Dale in Native American costumes though! SWEET. It's my favourite when those two dress as cowboys or Indians so I was in high heaven over that. Only I had forgotten that a lot of characters have different names in France and didn't bring an autograph book. If we ever go back, I must cuz that's really cool. Tic n Tac! Tic really liked me and my dress ^_^ and was super excited when I told him he was my favourite. So cool. He's always the best character to meet though. Every time I've met Chip he does something special for me. I guess I've been lucky. He's flirted with me (like making an hourglass shape with his hands and pointing at me LOL) and he even took our picture for us once-those times were back at home.

//http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26197&l=64e15&id=843363119

Discoveryland! A great idea as opposed to Tomorrowland. I really liked it. Anthony went nuts over seeing the Nautalus-he really misses our ride of it and likes the movie and all. And I thought it was cool too. I liked the squid attack inside a lot I thought it was well-done and I love giant squids so I always like anything featuring one. Space Mountain:mission2 is (no pun intended) like a world of its own. Brilllllliant! Especially from the outside! Holy cow it was just so freakin' cool to see that gun going off, I feel lucky to have seen it with my own eyes. And Buzz was better than ours... lol... I really love shooting games, because I like interacting with rides, but also because I almost always win..hahaha so that was great for me. Very different than what I'm used to and I just loved it. I wish they'd install those guns in Florida-ours don't move off the ride vehicle at all so theyre awkward to use and very awkward to aim... and of course everything inside even looked better...

//http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26059&l=2723d&id=843363119

What else... the candleabration didn't impress us very much cuz the castle never lit up the whole time we were there. Daylight was short, granted, but they lit up all of Main Street fine so not sure why they left the castle off. But what I did like about the show was Mickey dancing-I've never seen my boss boogie so superbly before. Great job, old mouse! Oh, also never saw a parade at all. I guess we had other things we wanted to do instead.On our first day, we ate at the Blue Lagoon- we went in early before our reservation and ended off being the only people there so it worked out well (at around 5pm or 5:30). Everything about this place is above and beyond. The atmosphere, the food, the drinks... even the service was particularaly good here. The food was the best meal I had the entire time we were in France, and that says a lot because almost every meal made me like crazy, the food was so good everywhere! And they served my cremem brulee still flaming which was COOL to me, lol. It was also sweet because a lot of the boats that went by, the children inside would say bon appetite to us and it was jsut really nice and cute. We were sat right next to the water. I always dreamed of eating in the Blue Bayou (same thing but in Disneyland California) so it was quite the treat for me!

//http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26209&l=50d37&id=843363119

The second day was the Walt Disney Studios. Now, this park in general, I'd say over all I felt like it was hard to navigate and not extremely well-themed to be completely honest. But I liked it of course. The entrance, to me, wasn't as exciting as everyone makes it out to be. But once inside, I had some of those twilight zone feelings again- hahaha. You see, on the buildings, they literally use the exact same graphics as in the Streets of New York area in Florida's Studios park, where I also worked, but smaller cuz the buildings are smaller! And it was an odd feeling seeing that. Also odd was hearing the parade music from Florida being played for Streetmosphere actors but in FRENCH. Same exact song lol. That happened also when the Character Express was out in Disneyland but not sure what song it was-all I know is that I DEFINATELY know it in English. So weird :D! After that, of course, we WERE really in the Twilight Zone, hahahaha. Their Tower on the outside was not as impressive but inside was very pretty. And the ride itself was pretty cool. I loved the mirror effect! I won't say more in case you haven't been yet but wow!!! Incredible. Great idea, seriously. Crush Coaster was awesome and we were soooooooo lucky we got on in 20 minutes because all day it was about a 2 hour line. We came back just before closing time. We could have gone on another time but we wanted to go back to the hotel, we were satisfied for the day and you can't beat that feeling! But I really liked the ride itself, it was so well done, and the queue theming was great-we were so happy to see those birds! We missed them from EPCOT! And I liked the effects inside the ride-some of them were the same as on our Nemo ride except they were on an actual good ride so it was better!!! :DThe cars ride wasn't our type of thing so we didn't do it, but I'll tell you what freaked me out: the Lightening McQueen and the Mater that sit there behind the ride (see my studios photo album if you don't know what I mean) are the SAME ones that are ALIVE in our studios-they drive around the park, you can meet them, take your picture with them-but these ones are NOT ALIVE! It really creeped me out. . . all the same, the little area around it was well done. Animagique was really cool. I had heard that it's a "bizzarre mix of French and English" and that's really right, but I'm glad they did it in both because at least I knew what they were saying half the time. If I hadn't quit French class in the 9th grade I would have known all of it. Curses on that teacher that I quit becaue of! She has doomed my enjoyment of Mickey Mouse speaking French!!! . . . :shock: lol. I was so excited to see pink elephants on stage-or at all-I could hardly contain myself.Cinemagique was waaaaay better than I thoguht it would be. I think we only really went on it because a friend of mine said it paralelled the Great Movie Ride (where I work) except as a movie and so we thoguht we'd better check it out. So glad we did! Great special effects! It wasn't JUST a movie. I thought it was. It was really great. Lots of fun. I would really reccommend it! And again, nice to hear some English and sme French I thought they worked that out nicely. I'd rather understand half of it, than none of it.Let's try and theme rock n roller coaster's area. That's about all I have to say about it. It was a good coaster, but not a great one, and I'm glad I used a fastpass and didn't wait on a line for it... yes, harsh but it's my opinion.We didn't see Stitch Live! I kinda forgot about it after we left the queue because we had those RNRC fastpasses. I can't believe they don't accept fastpasses late in Paris! So we had to miss one attraction to use a FP for another. Doesn't seem fair. WDW, of course, lets you come in late but not early, and it's for that reason: what if you're in dinner or in another queue or something and make an honest mistake? I'ts not fair to be turned down after waiting all day for it. But we were told, no, they don't do that here, and so we didn't see Stitch. I wasn't crazy bothered about it though, because even though they say it's a brand-new experience, I can't imagine it being much different than Turtle Talk with Crush at EPCOT: does anyone know if I'm right or not???I was super-relieved to see my boss (Mickey) with an actual queue to meet him in Toon Studio, because I was so upset about the way characters were handled in France:mobs pushing each other out of the way and you can't even get your own photo-IF you manage to get one at all. I once told Anthony I thought it was Brad Pitt over there, not Tigger...lol. It made me sad cuz I thought I wouldn't get any if I wasn't willing to step on 3 year olds to get them. So it really made my trip when we found some characters with queues. We ended up getting quite a few, really. Very very happy.Managed to avoid hearing more than 3 minutes of High School Musical in French. My hatred of the High School Musical show simply stems from hearing it 20 times a day at work at GMR... It even followed me from the Magic Kingdom to the Studios when I transferred :shock: so I'm really sick of it by now :DWe liked Armaggeddon, even though I heard so many negative things about it. I thought it was pretty cool. Not somethin I'd do over and over or even again i  the same trip, or the same year maybe...lol... but still cool. Everyone's so harsh lol. I heard it's being taken out though...I think Paris is getting our old Narnia exhibit which is less exciting, just as a warning. hahaha. Still cool though-if you're interested in costumes, props, and design like I am. Most people might not be. And my studios of course, got a Prince Caspian exhibit instead. Cool. Haven't seen it yet.

anthonysprincess

Sorry I had to seperate it to make it easier to read.

//http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26216&l=68678&id=843363119

Okay so then Monday was Paris. SO exciting. We took the train. The train station is confusing. But it was alright. I learned very early that there are lots of beggars in Paris-there was even one ON the train-and none of them looked legitimate. Remember, I'm from New York. It's not that I'm not used to it. But I think I can tell when I'm being scammed. And I don't want to seem heartless, but trust me, I could tell. Not legit. Anyways our first destination was "Baby, the Stars Shine Bright!", since it wasvery close to the train station. Found it with no problem (in fact navigating Paris was a cinch with the guide we bought-and my superior skills-lol, jk-it's by Eyewitness Travel and I recommend it big time). For those who don't know-so probably most-Baby is a designer store from Japan which specializes in the Lolita style, which I am obsessed over since I was 15 years old. It is very hard to get your hands on any Japanese Lolita clothes and the new store in Paris is the first and currently only one outside Japan so this was a BIG deal. I even met another American girl in there! From Connecticut, which is only a couple hours from where I live so that was very exciting. I don't have any IRL friends who are into Lolita like me til I met her and we will be hanging out when I move back home! Cool. Anthony bought me some styles I have been wanting after for about 6 years now... and around 400euros later we were on our way to see Notre Dame...

What a place! It is just HUGE and beautiful....and huge. hahaha. We were just dazed by seeing it. We didn't get to go inside because it was very busy and we both agreed we wanted to spend more time in the Louvre, but we were so impressed and just dazzled I think by it. What an incredible thing to see in person-like most of Paris, really.We ate at a corner cafe and it was fantastic, and the waiter was sooo nice to us. In fact, everyone we talked to in Paris was nice! Even polite! Not at ALL what I experienced in Disneyland so I was so happy that day and so relaxed and refreshed by it. Also, I have head negative stereotypes about the French so much: that they are rude and also that they will not help you if you don't speak as much French as possible. Well it was not at all true. So nice, and helpful, and we spoke almost all English except Bonjour, Merci, things like that. We figured the less we butchered their language the better, especially considering that they might answer us in French then, and we won't know what they're saying!Then we set off to find the famous Louvre (being an art student I was hardly containing myself about this one) and only stopped for a(fantastic!)crepe on the way :D.

//http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26219&l=1fe10&id=843363119

Well, what do you say about a place like this? A ton of priceless artwork in a huge beautiful building and the famous Mona Lisa... I don't know how to say what I felt about it. It's... indescribable. Really just... more amazing than I've seen before. I took photos of some of my favourites in that album up there^After that there was one thing to do: the Tour Eiffel of course!

It was a lot of walking but it was so nice to walk everywhere in Paris:the sun felt really good-in fact too good, I was so hot I had to change in the restroom before going into the tower! Not that I minded wearing my new dress or anything :p :D Well the closer we got to the tower itself, we realized how big it was! I really had no idea for real. So amazing and impressive. I use those words a lot for this trip, LOL. But it was! So we qued and went inside, and we got the ticket that lets you go all the way up to the 3rd floor (the top) what a view! We went back down to the second floor after taking lots of pictures... And that's where Anthony asked me to marry him... It was so romantic and perfect. He didn't get down on a knee because we were enjoying having a private conversation about it and even though I always had wanted it to be public (I love when people are jealous of me LOL) it seemed perfect private as possible so he didn't make a scene of it. It just seemed right at the time. And the ring, is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. I'm not just bveing grateful here, it's true. I'll try to post a photo sometime if anyone wants but its hard to get a picture of it. It's an incredibly crystal clear diamond (half a carrat) on a white gold band-and it's heart shaped! Which is my favourite, it means a lot to me, and it's also very unusual to find one like this. I don't know where it came from or anything else about it because Prince Charming won't tell me. So ask him lol. It glitters in the sunlight like crazy. It's just perfect. After we got engaged we met a really cute Chinese couple who talked to us because we were carrying my new Gloomy Bear plush-it turned out they had a really cute plush pig in a blanket that they were carrying and that's why they wanted to have the two meet LOL. It was so cute and I think I'll always remember them. I suppose that's what you call, "one life, one meeting", right? Oh and the view. Was great to begin with but we stayed up there past sunset and that was incredible! Such a different view from the last tall tower we climbed-the Empire State Building...!We got some rememberances (it was really hard to find some non-tacky stuff but I think I succeeded) and left for our hotel.

Of course, we had no idea the trains stopped running this early... LOLWe missed the local train to the station we needed, but a helpful manager told us exactly where to go to get one from another station and told us we must run to catch it so we did, then we got on this train, and I noticed that our stop was not lit up but Anthony asked the driver and he said to get on... Ah, how I wish I had stuck out that terrible French teacher now. Oh well. It turned out we had to get off at the last stop of the night, which was two away from Disneyland and wait around 2.5 hours or soemthing crazy like that for a bus. there was another family stranded as well but noone had a working cellphone (only happens when you realllly need it doesn't it?) so we all waited. Now it's funny but it wasn't really at the time. However we didn't mind so much, since our day was so incredible. And needless to say we slept in the next morning LOLThe only thing we wanted to do in Paris that we didn't was the Moulin Rouge, we just didn't have the time, and it is expensive. Hopefully next time, though, because I thought it would be fun, and that's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, such a famous place and all.Tuesday was our last full day. We spent it in Disneyland and got to meet up with Anthony's friend Louis,who works in the park. It was cool for them because they met working on the International Program at Epcot. It was really cool because he knew so many things I didn't about the park, so that was a lot of fun! Then we had a reservation for Auberge du Cendrillion at 7.30 and that was pretty cool. I had been dying to meet Cinderella lol. I have before, but never in France! The restaurant is nice, but mostly only if you love princesses and princes. I have to say, the food was good but not amazing like some other places, the nicest part about the meal, though, was the bottle of wine was included in the price. Actually I think we went through a bottle and a half hahaha but that was really nice. Everything was included. That night, I felt something like an infection startng in my nose/throat... :/

And yes. On Wednesday the worst was confirmed I was definately sick. So I had wanted to go back to Baby one more time but was too ill to take the train so we stayed in Disneyland only that morning. It was still a good day but I'll always remember the dress that got away LOL. My mom had sent me birthday money and I was going to buy just one more. Oh well. It's for another day I suppose. It also sucked being sick because if the smoking had bothered me before, it was making me absolutely miserable this day. :( And it rained a little, so I was feeling pretty down physically. Fortunately, our day was pretty good anyways. We ate at Walt's and the food was good, of course. It was American style so I guess that's why to me it wasn't super-exciting but the restaurant itself was great! It is supposed to be themed to Disneyland California's very exclusive Club 33, and I've seen photos of that place and to me I felt like I recognised a lot of this restaurant so they did a good job. It was pretty cool and I felt it was a nice little tribute to the big man himself.

Our trip back was good. The only problem was being sick, of course and I didn't feel better for around a week but it's alright, I just felt fortunate that it didn't happen earlier in the trip!I think the only thing I left out was that the weather was fabulous. Nice and warm and sunny, unlike here in England, so that was a nice treat!Now we are planning a few things:I leave around August 15th I believe (my original flight was cancelled so I don't know until I call and make a new one :roll:) and Anthony plans on coming to New York in September and tagging along with me back to Disney World for a week or so-I need to work one week a year at the least to keep my status as a Disney Cast Member and he will be playing while I work :shock: and we might be joined by my best friend Monica and her boyfriend, who were also CMs, but on the college program-although I have known her since we were 7 :D. Then it's the wedding, which I think will happen next summer. We have people to invite from practically around the world so it has to be during an easy time for everyone, and since we are in our 20s a lot of our friends are in college so Summer might be the best...still haven't booked the place yet but if anyone's interested maybe I'll put a link in a seperate thread and show you the place. Can't show the dress, though, because Anthony isn't allowed to see it:D...And we hope to honeymoon in... California! Mostly in Disneyland of course hahaha neither of us have been there before and well. We are officially a Disney couple... I also want to see the Chinese Theater-if you've seen GMR where I work, you know why-and some other things in Cali.So that's our trip and the resulting thoughts from it! I hope you enjoyed my ramblings <3

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

Phew........I bet that took some writing :wink:

Thanks for sharing. Sorry you had a few problems on your trip, but I bet that was all overshadowed by the  =D> GOOD NEWS 8)  :D/

Good luck to the both of you =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

The Butlin Boy

Great trip report and pictures, I really enjoyed reading it. And of course, congratulations to you both =D>  :D/  :mrgreen:

swity

Congratulation, I wish you all the best!!!! =D>  =D>  =D>

I already started to miss you because you haven't posted for a while!
Thanks for the nice report and the lovley pictures!!

littlemermaid83

Loved your TR and congratulations  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

burntsienna

wow great trip report!
and Congratulations  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

anthonysprincess

Aww, thank you everyone for the replies and congratualtions! We are so happy and excited... yeah the trip was great and yes that took a long time to write lol! If Anthony ever goes online I'm sure he'll say something too!!! lol.

MinniesBestPal

Congratulations! Hahaha! I feel kinda jealous now... I want to have a Disney husband when I'm older!

I've been to the eiffel tower before! On a school trip! We took a class vote as to how high we would go, but I was outvoted with people who said 2nd floor....:(

Hehe, I know you said you enjoyed it, but I really wasn't that amazed by the mona lisa... It was a lot smaller than I imagined and stuff... I was more amazed by the building itself. The paintings on the ceilings and stuff!

Still, hope you had a fantastic time! Oh, and I LOVE the black Lolita dress you were wearing. I wish I had some Lolita clothes...:( too expensive!

Wendy

What a wonderful time you had, superb photos and truly beautiful dresses (I'm dead jealous! lol)   Many congratulations to you both, =D>  may all your wishes come true  :)
Second Star To The Right And Straight On Til Morning!

xx Wen xx

My Trip Report: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5261

Snow_White_Girl

Great TR, oh and CONGRATULATIONS to you both!  =D>  =D>

\":lamp:\"