Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinou

I can't take it anymore ? Please fire the responsible for this hideous thing!!!! All of this Mickey's Crappical Party is wrong, wrong, WRONG!!

Damn I regret they didn't go for the Pirates year instead of this cheap celebration.
Hug it out bitch !

Agent Lex

Initial reaction: OMIGOD what the hell is that thing!?

The Butlin Boy

One word in particular comes to mind when I see that, the same word that I thought when I saw Tink return... why?

Ok, so the models themselves aren't terrible (do you think they stole them from the Disney Store in DV ;) ), but they do not belong there at all. And what's with the massive space above their heads? Will there be a MMP logo in there or something. And the horrible Mickey ear rings - no no no no no! :evil:

What is the point of it though; it isn't adding anything crucial to the Castle or the area at all, and it looks so bad.  :x

There's an old saying; if it isn't broken, don't try to fix it. I suppose in this case though it's more; if it's not broken, don't brake it! :roll:

luke85

oh dear. I just don't see why this is even necessary?

Aside from what it looks like, why are these guys on the castle? it's not their home! Sleeping Beauty's gonna be pi**ed!

pussinboots

Oh dear. Ick. It has Entertainment's signature amateur style written all over it.

Soap

It just doesn't fit in. It looks indeed not complete, pity.... :?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Masamune

O-o; I think I'm the only one here who actually likes all the Mickey party stuff that's been shown so far. I don't get why so many people are getting so stressed about it.

Soap

Quote from: "Masamune" O-o; I think I'm the only one here who actually likes all the Mickey party stuff that's been shown so far. I don't get why so many people are getting so stressed about it.

Overall i'm ok with the MMP stuff, but this decoration on the Castle is just.....wrong and not fitting.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

And to say I was upset about Tinker Bell and the Christmas Lights back on the main spire....  This is even worse! :roll:

Oh, and who'll be going to DLRP this weekend for the opening?  We can do a mini-meeting?!  Go here for more information: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6754

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Masamune" O-o; I think I'm the only one here who actually likes all the Mickey party stuff that's been shown so far. I don't get why so many people are getting so stressed about it.

Because DLP is a theme park, not a Mickey park. Little by little, this is killing the theme. That is why I am so ANGRY about it
since 2001 (many before that)

nevey2006

On our last morning 24/3/09, the Fairies had put up some new decorations - for the Magical Party theme which is starting soon.  They looked really good in real life.  The castle emblem looks a bit odd on the pic but it was great honestly.

Emporium decoration

Castle decoration

Kristof

Merged nevey2006's post with the main MMP one.  :)

Quotelooks a bit odd on the pic but it was great honestly.

Really??? I mean... Look at that [strike:2zc1jx9g]golden[/strike:2zc1jx9g] orange Mickey Mouse shape, did a 5 year old cut that out?

djdisney

wow that does look a lil odd, why cant they just leave the castle in all its glory, i mean its amazing and i hope what they did for tis 5th birthday never happens again!

I dont mind any of the other stuff for MMP, but the castle, i mean this is like Mickey mouse Clubhouse!

dagobert

Now they are decorating the shops too?? It makes me really angry that they are decorating everything!!

Did they decorate the Emporium during the 15th celebration? I can't remember.

Kristof

Quote from: "dagobert"Did they decorate the Emporium during the 15th celebration? I can't remember.

Yeah, a Lumière was sticking out above that same door.