Cruella De Vil meet 'n' greet on Hollywood Blvd.

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 12:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

A new feature was introduced recently on Hollywood Blvd. where Cruella De Vil arrives in an oldtimer and performs meet 'n' greets.  Several sets are performed during the day!  :)

Reiana

The white hidden mickey spot looks nice  :D

peep

Awesome, I can see this being really popular.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "raptor1982"A new feature was introduced recently on Hollywood Blvd. where Cruella De Vil arrives in an oldtimer and performs meet 'n' greets.  Several sets are performed during the day!  :)

Now I'm gonna look forward to this :)  =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

RnRCj

I think this is a superb new feature for WDS, even though it's nothing major. It's little things like this that make the park's seem much more lively and magical. I also like the new band that plays in Toon Studio (Off topic, I know).

Hopefully we'll see more things like these popping up in both parks soon. :)

Aveen2008

Aw that's good, the more meet and greets the better I think:) I met Cruella in WDS a few weeks ago but it was with the Good Morning WDS parade.

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

The Butlin Boy

Great to see a nice new addition to the studios line up like this. It's nothing huge, but it's little events like this that makes it seem even more like a Disney park, which is obviously a great thing :)

Maarten

I think this is a great addition to the Studios. I mean, if there is one particular character that fits Hollywood Boulevard, then its Cruella DeVil. This is a grand entrance that suits her very well. The vintage car looks great too, especially the Hidden Mickey is a nice touch! It makes me think that a permanent vintage car is sorely missed at Hollywood Boulevard at the moment. That way the placemaking would be trully finished.

By the way, while I was in the Tower of Terror and the doors opened, I noticed a crowd of people on the Hollywood Boulevard. A few drops later and just before the final drop I noticed that the crowd was gathering around a black/white spotted car haha. :wink:

Disneymania

Kristof, can I just ask where you got the second photograph please as both my daughters are in it waiting for Cruella's autograph :D   Cruella was absolutely hilarious BTW because she kept telling everyone in a very English voice not to crowd round her but she bviously didn't speak a word of French for the replies!  She did make sur that everyone was able to get a photo with just them and her in it though!

Disneymania
DLRP 9th July 2008

Kristof

Disneymania, all the photos on Photos Magiques are made by myself!  :D

Disneymania

Quote from: "Kristof"Disneymania, all the photos on Photos Magiques are made by myself!  :D

We must have been there at the exact same time then (edited to say Tuesday 15th? we think anyway) as the two girls in the background are definately my daughters!!

Disneymania
DLRP 9th July 2008

MinniesBestPal

I met her in the studios with no que! She was just wandering around. No car unfortunately either... Haha! I just so happened to be wearing a fur coat that time too! But she was appalled when I told her it was fake!

HIDDEN MICKEY! I see a hidden mickey!

15MagicalYears

I like it  8)
I think it'll be great, anything that makes atmosphere is a great addition  :)

Snow_White_Girl

Oh I want my photo with her next week! :D I love the car as well, brilliant touch with the hidden Mickey too!  =D>

\":lamp:\"

Snow_White_Girl

Does Cruella have set meet 'n' greet times or is it just a case of "walk up and down Hollywood Blvd. and hope she's there"?? Can't see anything on the park programme for it! :)

\":lamp:\"