Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has A Glitch

Started by Anthony, August 22, 2005, 01:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

All discussion for this new sequal here, please!  As with all Disney movies, I want to know what you think of it!

It may have a very dodgy title (and a terrible looking DVD cover), but I just saw an advert for this on TV and it looked *really* good.  It actually made me... laugh.  A lot.  It looks like Stitch has now learnt more speech, which seems to make a few more jokes possible.

There was one section of the ad where Lilo was just pointing at Stitch, and he was having a fit shouting "stop poking me!"  "you're poking me!".  :lol: I think I'm easily pleased...  :wink:

I should get the DVD early next week anyway, so I'll let you know how good it is.

Kristof

Yeah, the Dutch title is as equal bad as the English one.  

And what about the French one:
Lilo & Stitch 2 : Hawaï, nous avons un problème (Hawaï, we have a  problem)  :lol:  :lol:

The French title in Belgium is actually better: Panique sur Hawaï.  8)

Masamune

:lol: That bit in the advert where Stitch is shouting "She's touching me!" and Lilo's saying she isn't then he screams again pointing at her finger "She's touching me!" is just absolutely hilarious... :lol: it had me in "stitches"... *Should be shot for using such a bad pun*

Patrick

Oh I love this movie, it's hilarious, emotional and still has a motto to it, really strange for a sequel but seems that it has been done very well, even the animation is fantastic for toon studios standards, also this is strangely my first ever sequel I purchased :D .  Have to say wow hope all toon studios creations are as good as this one :thumb:  :sorcerer:

Anthony

I realised I haven't posted my opinion here, so I'll just say that this is easily the best Disney sequal ever.  People who thought Tarzan 2 was a huge step up for DisneyToon will be blown away by this!  It's actually the first DisneyToon that looks like an actual real continuation of the first movie rather than a cheap add-on by another studio.  The story is surprisingly excellent, and as Patrick said it's very funny and very emotional.

Just as proof of how much I like the movie - I now quite like the "Stitch Has A Glitch" tagline.  :shock: