Disney's Halloween Festival 2008

Started by Kristof, June 19, 2008, 12:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Is anyone else freaked out by the Character Express Halloween music? with the freaky high pitched voice.

CJNorth

Do you know how many tickets were available or to put it another way how many other people are going to be crammed in the park with us!
Carl

olippold

Quote from: "Kristof"For those who don't have a Halloween Soiree ticket yet: the event is completely sold out as of this week...  (A first time ever).

Is this official? We were going to buy tickets when we arrived on Thursday, and I imagine a lot of people wouldn't buy in advance (well, those who've never been on Halloween before, like myself). Is there no chance of extra tickets being made available?

Kristof

Yes that is official. And no, there won't be new tickets since there's a limited capacity.

MinnieMouse

If we made the Halloween Soiree any Years before (2000 I mean), we book the tickets month ago before we drive to the Resort. All 3 Evenings was sold out, no tickets available in the Resort.

I wolud say, you must ALWAYS book this tickets before you go.

If I find time I will post my pictures from our Halloween Trip from 02.-05.10.08, it was so nice  :D/

Alexandra

MagicStar

Quote from: "Kristof"For those who don't have a Halloween Soiree ticket yet: the event is completely sold out as of this week...  (A first time ever).

Sounds great!!!!
DLRP does it better every year!
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]