Disneyland DVDs

Started by howtodeal, June 10, 2008, 03:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howtodeal

First of all, iam a huge fan of the park DVDs, although they are short but they cover
lots of what the resort has to offer ,and i personelly enjoy watching them more than once. I know that some of you guys go there frequently, so can anybody tell me
what are the titles of the DVDs or VHS tapes that are released since the opening of
the resort? I have 3 of them and i just wanted to know after how many years they
usually replace those DVDs with new ones.Thanks  :mrgreen:

dagobert

I only have one DLRP DVD and it is called "Entrez dans la Magie - Explore the Magic". I don't know if this DVD is the current Resort-DVD or if it is already replaced by a new one. The DVD disappointed me, I expected a little bit more for a price of 20€. Even the free Vacation planning DVD we got in the US for Walt Disney World and Disneyland is much more better than the DLRP DVD. Maybe in the future there will be a DLRP DVD like the Travel Channel TV shows.

Rowi

I have two Disneyland Resort Paris DVD's:

From 2004:

And from 2006:

Maybe there are more, but I don't know that.

howtodeal

Thanks for replying guys  :D
Hopefully the one Rowi has is still available  [-o<

benjy

at the moment the dvd out in the boutiques is "une aventure magique" but a new one is might come out in July but i dont know wen or wot it is about!! :)

lol

hope dat helps!!  :wink:
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

howtodeal

Thanks for answering Benjy, my friend is in Disneyland at the moment, so i asked him
to buy the DVD for me, he bought it about 2 hours ago ,but i have no idea which one
did he buy, because i didn't know that a new one is released.
I guess i'll have to wait for 2 weeks to find out.  :P

Pete's Dragon

I remember seeing an ad. on the web somewhere. It was a 5-disc DVD boxset about DLRP, but I cant remember when or where I saw it. Sorry for being a tease.