Hotel New York - Empire State Club

Started by never2old, May 16, 2008, 05:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

I've seen in the DLP website  that there's going to be a "Castle Club" like club in the New York Hotel. But so far in their website it's no more than a mention in the small print of the -40% special offer for June...

Does anyone know anything about it? What kind of service will it have?

It's strange that they're not advertising it more, no?

Kristof

Yes it's true.  In fact, there used to be a Castle Club in Hotel New York for a few years.  

So the Empire State Club will use an entire floor of the hotel with view over Lake Disney.  It will have a dedicated reception (where the Oad desk was located) and there will be additional services for guests staying here.  I'll check with my insiders why this isn't mentioned on the website yet.

never2old

So all the rooms with have a lake view? Cool  :D

shame there's no park view from there...

Kristof

Quoteshame there's no park view from there...

You can ask for car park view...  :lol:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "raptor1982"
Quoteshame there's no park view from there...

You can ask for car park view...  :lol:

That just made me Giggle!!v :nemo:

never2old

I bet it's quite magical at night....  :D

Suzy

Quote from: "raptor1982"Yes it's true.  In fact, there used to be a Castle Club in Hotel New York for a few years.  

So the Empire State Club will use an entire floor of the hotel with view over Lake Disney.  It will have a dedicated reception (where the Oad desk was located) and there will be additional services for guests staying here.  I'll check with my insiders why this isn't mentioned on the website yet.

Is this available now as I am about to book the Hotel New York??

Thanks.

never2old

It should be, it was starting in June

But when we called a while ago to book for August they told us that there were no VIP fastpasses in the Empire State Club - it's not like in the suites or the castle club. All you get is a dedicated reception, a private lounge, and little more. We were a bit dissapointed by that  :(  

Instead we're now booked for the DLH

toonarmylass

matthew would kill me if i booked the DLH im glad weve never had a free upgrade to it! lol so is it really going to be the new yorks version of the admirals floor?

never2old

Sounds like it, yes!

Anthony

The official list of privileges for Empire State Club, as communicated by DLRP:

• Personalised welcome area exclusive for Empire State Club
• Continental Buffet Breakfast in a private lounge with Disney Character(s)
• Exclusive in-room services with dedicated staff
• VIP FASTPASS for all guests
• Relaxation area with free soft drinks
• Possibility to book interconnecting rooms (upon request and subject to availability)

Source & more: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2008/06/ ... tate-club/

Yes, it does say VIP Fastpass up there!  :mrgreen:

never2old

Quote from: "Baloo"Yes, it does say VIP Fastpass up there! :mrgreen:

They told us they didn't when we called to book!  :evil:

Oh well, good news... I'm a big fan of the VIP fastpass... Will have to try it out then  :D !

Thanks for the news Baloo!

Anthony

Quote from: "never2old"They told us they didn't when we called to book!  :evil:
Well the new official brochure seems to say it's only for the Suites, not the regular Empire State Club rooms, but our magicforum blue bird has told us it changed just in the past couple of weeks, so the list above should be correct. :wink:

never2old

Should be correct??  :wink:

It's reallly annoying DLRP update their website so slowly.... I don't know what we'd do without sites like dlrpmagic!

Anthony

IS correct.

And on my head be it. :lol: