Disney Village Expansion/Improvements

Started by Kristof, August 21, 2005, 02:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrp-mad

Very true! I had not taken the new foliage into account. To be honest, I've not seen loads of pictures of the updates of Disney Village only those of the Mickey's Cafe and this particular ludwigs photo. I guess I'll change my mind after my visit next week!

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Kristof

Some kind of new planter is under construction next to Café Mickey!

Captain Pan

Pretty Planter...  :)  

Thanks Again Raptor, I'm guessing your most recent trip was enjoyable...
Wonder what kind of plant we'll have anyone fancying an Apple Tree?

never2old

Oh that looks really nice!! Wonder if I could fit one like that in my place...  :-k

The Butlin Boy

Wow, very cool planter. I'm very impressed! :wink:

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

Now that's  8)

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Soap

WOW  :shock:
That looks great...it would fit my garden perfect!! Uhhh....if i had one that is  :P
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Anthony

Oh well, I thought it looked ugly! Well, like Soap says, it'd fit in your garden perfectly, but it doesn't really fit the style of Café Mickey. Though it'd be nice if there was a fountain in there and then plants surrounding it.

Disney Village is so busy now, even during the day when you'd think everyone would be in the parks.

penfold12

Quote from: "Baloo"Disney Village is so busy now, even during the day when you'd think everyone would be in the parks.

Without wanting to sound stupid..... How much of this, if any is due to the fact that the walkways areas are reduced due to the planting and externals, and that the externals put people on view rather than inside shops and restaurants, making the Village appear busier, rather than increased foot fall??

Disney_Princess

Ooooh I like the planter... maybe it could be some sort of funky water feature
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

Reiana

Hm, to me it doesn't really look like a planter but more like a little fountain or something of that kind  :nemo:

RockNRoller

Fountain or planter who knows, if anyone see's them for sale in the village let me know so I can take a bigger suitcase
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

GrandiJoos

Hi,

I noticed the new planter too and yesterday morning (18 July) they had added plants around it (see picture).
Inside the planter is not much, I don't think it will be a fountain because its too small and there is no hole in the middle. My guess is that they will add a small tree or something. Or maybe a Mickey statue? Now that would be cool!

GrandiJoos :cool:

[attachment=0:3hcif9n1]CafeMickeyPlanterUpdate.jpg[/attachment:3hcif9n1]

Riebi

thanks for the pic!

Hope they will have a nice centerpiece for the mickey planter.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Reiana

A big mickey-shaped topiary would be cool.