Wher Can I find DLRP Attraction Posters?!?!

Started by Joe Soap, May 11, 2008, 01:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Soap

It's good to know I'm not the only monkey to love these bananas (posters  :P )! Stinks we can't buy them, cause the other posters on sale leave me rather luke warm!

Like Clarebelle says, the merchandise is not up to scratch. But hey, I'm a Disney crazed little monkey, so I'll take all I can get! Those DLRP guys should really love me! :P

nathan.jackson

Quote from: "Joe Soap"I've tried to ask the cashiers at various shops, but, even though I speak French fluently, they give me strange looks and tell me they have no clue. One even told me I could go get a new Fast Pass at City Hall!?!?!?  :shock:

God, that made me laugh!

Joe Soap

Quote from: "nathan.jackson"
Quote from: "Joe Soap"I've tried to ask the cashiers at various shops, but, even though I speak French fluently, they give me strange looks and tell me they have no clue. One even told me I could go get a new Fast Pass at City Hall!?!?!?  :shock:

God, that made me laugh!

Oh, believe me, it made me laugh too! I had to try my best to supress it till I was out of earshot, and I think my massive smile may have given me away even though I tried to mask it with "thank you"s!

In all fairness though, I appreciate her effort. She really tried her best, and that's all I could ever ask for. :D

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Joe Soap"
Quote from: "nathan.jackson"

God, that made me laugh!

Oh, believe me, it made me laugh too! I had to try my best to supress it till I was out of earshot, and I think my massive smile may have given me away even though I tried to mask it with "thank you"s!

In all fairness though, I appreciate her effort. She really tried her best, and that's all I could ever ask for. :D

That is true, thats all of us could have asked for, the effort was clearly there, but had I been in your shoes I would have collapsed in a heap on the floor, giggling!  :lol:

Joe Soap

Quote from: "Captain Pan"That is true, thats all of us could have asked for, the effort was clearly there, but had I been in your shoes I would have collapsed in a heap on the floor, giggling!  :lol:

Tee Hee Hee! :D I don't know how I did it!