Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"Awwwh, you have me thinking of the film again Clarebelle....really cute isn't he... :wink:  Makes up for the sleekness of Eve doesn't it... :D

The way the drawings are going on this thread we might have our own nine young men and women, to Walt's nine old men.. :lol:  :lol:

Well I can't complain with the two comments there... I agree with you there Javey every time I see Clarebelle's pictures they instantly make me think of the movies their from, and with the WALL-E and EVE ones your making me feel happy as I'm going to be seeing in next week!! BUT sad as my album didn't arrive in the post this morning  :(

Now javey how would you coin us nine young persons... who exactly would be the figure head of our animation wing?

Clarebelle

Quoteand with the WALL-E and EVE ones your making me feel happy

with Laughter Pan? lol
oh and i sort of fell asleep sorry ...

a prize for anyone who can  tell who it is  :oops:  hehe

again sorry about the lack of shading, I need to find a pencil!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quoteand with the WALL-E and EVE ones your making me feel happy

with Laughter Pan? lol
oh and i sort of fell asleep sorry ...

No cause you made him look so cute and cuddly... (although he's a piece of rusting metal)

Nice cheshire cat... now your making me visualise what disney and burtons version of alice in wonderland will look like and imagining voices for the new movie... I'm favouring Johnny Depp.

Righty oh.. I've added new pictures to my collection... and will post them all eventually they include... Hook (But your going to have to wait for him), Pegasus' from both Hercules and Fantasia, Launchpad, Jiminy Cricket and ZAZU

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Now javey how would you coin us nine young persons... who exactly would be the figure head of our animation wing?
Well I suppose the figure head would need to be a little bit older... :)  I'm still thinking who that might be... :mrgreen:
Ermmm... :mrgreen: possibly me ... :oops:  :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

Quotenow your making me visualise what disney and burtons version of alice in wonderland will look like and imagining voices for the new movie... I'm favouring Johnny Depp.

oooo .... I'm so excited about that!! did TNBC 3d ever get released over here?

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"Now javey how would you coin us nine young persons... who exactly would be the figure head of our animation wing?
Well I suppose the figure head would need to be a little bit older... :)  I'm still thinking who that might be... :mrgreen:
Ermmm... :mrgreen: possibly me ... :oops:  :mrgreen:

I would agree!

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quotenow your making me visualise what disney and burtons version of alice in wonderland will look like and imagining voices for the new movie... I'm favouring Johnny Depp.

oooo .... I'm so excited about that!! did TNBC 3d ever get released over here?

I believe it did... and so it should be released for christmas on dvd i think... the updated soundtrack on it was good... but lets get back to the artwork!

Captain Pan

Never2old... Just for you... your favourite... Uncle $crooge

never2old

Thanks Captain Pan!!  :D

Love it  =D>

Clarebelle

Nice one Pan! I love how virant all your pics are!

heres one i did to annoy my "favourite" art teacher a while back (this ones probably as lever? not sure) i ruined it with the eyes, but it had the effect i was looking for hehe ... he hated me and "disney isnt art, its cartoons"  :x

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Nice one Pan! I love how virant all your pics are!

heres one i did to annoy my "favourite" art teacher a while back (this ones probably as lever? not sure) i ruined it with the eyes, but it had the effect i was looking for hehe ... he hated me and "disney isnt art, its cartoons"  :x

I would have smacked him if he had said that too me... cartoons are pictures, pictures are art... animators are better artists than most recent entrants for the turner prize would have finished it with the comment... just cause your unsuccessful doesn't mean you can damage my creativity, those who can't do... Teach!

Clarebelle

QuoteI would have smacked him if he had said that too me... cartoons are pictures, pictures are art... animators are better artists than most recent entrants for the turner prize would have finished it with the comment... just cause your unsuccessful doesn't mean you can damage my creativity, those who can't do... Teach!

lol in media (ha was my teacher for that too :x ) he loved disney, in art he didnt. and we got him back for the comment dont worry!

Javey74

Just to let you all know, I've started an The Art Of Animation At Home Gallery in my Disney Fotki Galleries, burntsienna has kindly allowed me to display her work on it.. :D

Im still awating replies from the rest of you, from the PM I sent you.... :mrgreen:

Take a look>>

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/animation-at-home/

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"Just to let you all know, I've started an The Art Of Animation At Home Gallery in my Disney Fotki Galleries, burntsienna has kindly allowed me to display her work on it.. :D

Im still awating replies from the rest of you, from the PM I sent you.... :mrgreen:

Take a look>>

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/animation-at-home/

They are so so very nice...

with the offer there is only one expression I can use... and its a great way of adding another picture to the topic... Ladies and Gentle... I think its time that you and I arranged a heart to heart...

burntsienna

Your Zazu is amazing Captain Pan!

Well...here's my first attempt at drawing Walt, I'm not very happy with it though, but there's always a second try =]

"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Clarebelle

=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
Thats great! well done!

I cant wait to see your second attempt if you improve on that one  :D