Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"I am currently trying to create one for "Captain Pan"...Currently I have 4 A4 sheets of sketches and I am thinking of once finalising the Drawing of asking someone with the technical computer skills of forming it using computer images... as I'm not that good and then I would use it for my Signature... PD: Expect a PM very soon sir, as I know your a master of the computer!

No problem, me like photoshop (plus I've nothing to do until uni starts back on the 26th)

So Far its not going too Good.... I've got certain letters dealt with...but I haven't got all movies from 1995 - 2011 (Toy Stories, A Bugs Life, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille, WALL-E, UP and Newt)
Plan So Far is
CA - Cars Logo
P - Pizza Planet "P" or Up
T - Newt Logo
A - WALL-A or Al's Toy Barn
I - Incredibles, Ratatouille or Even The Pixar 'i'
N - Nothing  :(

P - Again Pizza Planet logo or Up... Should I use the one from Up I'm thinking of sharing it
A- WALL-A or Al's Toy Barn
N- Nothing  :(

Any help guys

-breeno-

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"I am currently trying to create one for "Captain Pan"...Currently I have 4 A4 sheets of sketches and I am thinking of once finalising the Drawing of asking someone with the technical computer skills of forming it using computer images... as I'm not that good and then I would use it for my Signature... PD: Expect a PM very soon sir, as I know your a master of the computer!

No problem, me like photoshop (plus I've nothing to do until uni starts back on the 26th)

So Far its not going too Good.... I've got certain letters dealt with...but I haven't got all movies from 1995 - 2011 (Toy Stories, A Bugs Life, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille, WALL-E, UP and Newt)
Plan So Far is
CA - Cars Logo
P - Pizza Planet "P" or Up
T - Newt Logo
A - WALL-A or Al's Toy Barn
I - Incredibles, Ratatouille or Even The Pixar 'i'
N - Nothing  :(

P - Again Pizza Planet logo or Up... Should I use the one from Up I'm thinking of sharing it
A- WALL-A or Al's Toy Barn
N- Nothing  :(

Any help guys

What about the "N" in the Finding Nemo logo for N?
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Captain Pan

Quote from: "-breeno-"What about the "N" in the Finding Nemo logo for N?

You and I must have a similar brain wave Breeno...

Look at what I've made... Scanned pictures now NOT photos
Tom as posted early this morning

Captain Pan...

Ok... now I have to PM a master of the computer who has time to spare on this young Captain... and I fancy giving him a small challenge!

Pete's Dragon

Right, I have all the letter except ........

Can't get the Al's Toy Barn logo, could replace it with A from A Bug's Life ?
Can't get any pictures of the scream canisters

But then Toy Story wouldn't be included. I have an idea...............wait and see if it works  8)

Edit : Bad idea, stumped for Toy Story

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Right, I have all the letter except ........

Can't get the Al's Toy Barn logo, could replace it with A from A Bug's Life ?
Can't get any pictures of the scream canisters

But then Toy Story wouldn't be included. I have an idea...............wait and see if it works  8)

Edit : Bad idea, stumped for Toy Story

Keep Going pete... I trust you to turn what I've made into something even better! You will fit logos or "Characters" from the relevant movie into the sig to keep all 12 francises in!

Als toy barn, all I can find is the picture from WDW's Toy Barn. //http://www.mousepal.com/pictures.asp?Pic=Als+Toy+Barn
//http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3193/2600384295_954f0f49a2.jpg?v=0

Thanks Again Brian! I cannot wait to see the final picture and get to using straight away!

Pete's Dragon

Captain, where did the last N come from ???

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Captain, where did the last N come from ???

The one that forms captaiN or the one that forms paN...

Captain: Wall-e Buy'n'Large Logo: BnL
Pan: As Breeno suggested Finding Nemo's Logo

Happy Playing!

Pete's Dragon

Right, here's what I have so far with an explanation after...

Now there is a slight glitch with the photoshop program I have. If using a large image, it doesnt like it if I try to use the magnetic lasso to trace around something. In this case the C and A from the Cars logo. After an hour (!) of it crashing, I gave up trying to separate it from the background. Another problem was the colour of the P in Up, so as green doesnt feature in any of the leter that explains the background colour. Still need to find a N for the end, and then the logos for the missing films (Bug's life, Monsters Inc and Rat....)

EDIT : Sorry should have resized it first. Sorry

Captain Pan

Thats great so far pete!

I understand where you are coming from with the case of the entire photoshop deally... don't worry about it just take your time I'm in no rush to get it! I'm sure you'd rather have a nice project to do rather than just sitting around while the little ones are at school and your waiting for Uni to start back!

You never Know Pete...There may be a suprise in it for you now!

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Thats great so far pete!

Mmmmm, a big suprise if Kristof catches Pete with his width dimensions. [Over 800] It's reading as 958.. :shock:  :shock:  :mrgreen:

Brilliant 'Sig Strip' in the making though.. :wink:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"Thats great so far pete!

Mmmmm, a big suprise if Kristof catches Pete with his width dimensions. [Over 800] It's reading as 958.. :shock:  :shock:  :mrgreen:

Brilliant 'Sig Strip' in the making though.. :wink:

Thought there was somthing wrong with the message pane when pete posted it...

Well Come tomorrow Pete is going to get one of his own "Sig Strip" Stetches which has played rather dirty mind games with me as I can't get ratatouille in... but I've sacrificed Ratatouille for Walt Disney instead... It looks good... even If i do have a bit of a gap in the middle...

it also looks that I am taking requests from others for their names like that... So far I have both Clarebelle and Never2Old wanting one... and both are providing tricky as they have letters I haven't had the need to think about... and clare has quite a number of them... although I think I might have sorted Clarebelle's out Never2Olds is proving quite difficult to come up with.

Javey74

That's how you can spot an oversized object at a glance, since the pane adjusts to the new size, it's no error on the template formatting.  Actually 800 wide, still takes the pane out further than it should be, but not too much, there's only a little to scroll to the right at this size, with none at all on a widescreen PC/Laptop... :)

Anyway, It looks like you might be onto a trade there with members nicknames, good luck.. =D>

Pete's Dragon

Too much, too crowded, more characters ??????? If not, then taa-daa !!!!!

-breeno-

Too much, too crowded, more characters ??????? If not, then taa-daa !!!!!

WOW PD that is incredible :shock:  =D>   Very well done indeed, i'm sure Pan will love it :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Pete's Dragon

Quick comparison. I think the only thing missing is the Scream Canisters from Monsters Inc. Couldn't find a good quality image to copy. Ah well..