What % of Euro Disney does all the Magic Forum own?

Started by Alpop, April 15, 2008, 12:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many shares in Euro Disney S.C.A. Do you own?

1-20
12 (57.1%)
21-30
2 (9.5%)
30-39
3 (14.3%)
40-49
0 (0%)
50-59
0 (0%)
60-69
1 (4.8%)
70-79
0 (0%)
80-89
1 (4.8%)
90-99
0 (0%)
100+
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: April 15, 2008, 12:22:01 PM

Alpop

I Thought about this last night.
As a combined group what would the total percentage of share be if all the magic forum members grouped together?
The total number of share available is 38,976,490. So we should be able to do some quick maths to work out a percent.  I've set the poll up (even though I've never done one before) and I assume that it will say how many vites were made!!

We'll also go on averages. For example if you voted 30 - 39 we'll assume you have 35 shares.

These figures arte based upon consolidated shares.

AL

Soap

Shouldn't this be in the Poll section dear friend??

I sadly don't own any disney shares  :cry:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Alpop

Quote from: "Soap"Shouldn't this be in the Poll section dear friend??

I sadly don't own any disney shares  :cry:

I felt it was more related to shares and DLRP that an actual poll. The end result won't be one option is better than another, it was just for collecting data.

No doubt a mod will decide.

ford prefect

I assume you mean consolidated shares?

I own six consolidated shares (enough for half of a pavement brick!!!)

keep meaning to buy more as I would then pay less in shareholders club admin
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Alpop

Quote from: "ford prefect"I assume you mean consolidated shares?

Yes the new consolidated share numbers.

I always felt really important when I owned 2,000 shares, but now that's down to 20!!

Alpop

OK after only 8 shareholders voting we own about .00075% of Euro Disney.

But I'm sure there will be more as the shareholders let us know.

CJNorth

I've added my holding to the poll.

It would also be interesting to know how long you have held the shares for and how many people (if any) has a holding going back to the issue date.

For my part I first bought some shares in August 2005 and then rounded my holding up to 100 this year during the consolidation.
Carl

ford prefect

I have had my shares since 2004.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Alpop

I'll own up then.

My holding is 80 shares. I've held them for a year now. I created a website about making money online and as part of the experiment I bought online shares. Mainly looking at the penny shares (which they were then)

I fancy getting a further 20 this year, as I feel that when (not if) DLRP hits profit the price should go soarin' [-o<

14 votes and around .0012% so far (I'd like to think we could get 1%)

DisneyAlba

Happy owner of 20 shares here. :) I'm currently waiting for my Shareholders' Club card to arrive...
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

pussinboots

I'm terrible at math, but so far I think we own about 0.0012% of Euro Disney. Ah well.

Good idea, though, this thread.

(edit: Sorry Alpop, missed your post there. But good to see we turned up with the same number -- it speaks for my math skills, haha.)

Alpop

Pussinboots, I tried using a calculator and it kept coming up with an error, so I had to just gues-timate the figures.

But keep the votes / figures coming in.

pussinboots

I used a calculator. So, well done.

I did assume everyone who voted "1-20" did actually buy 20 shares and not 10 -- since I believe you need 20 to join the Shareholders' Club, and I can't imagine anyone here bought ED shares without the intention of joining.

Pixie

We are proud to have 2,000 shares of it. :D/

pussinboots

Quote from: "Pixie"We are proud to have 2,000 shares of it. :D/

Post-consolidation?