Hannah Montanta - Best of Both Worlds 3D (April Fool)

Started by Kristof, April 01, 2008, 09:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remco K.

Quote from: "raptor1982"Well it's April 2nd here now, so I can confirm that this was just an April fools prank...
Where in the world did you get the idea! :lol:

Kristof

I don't know, while I was thinking about doing an April Fools prank the night before April 1th, I was reading some Disney stuff online when I saw the name Hannah Montana pop up and my brain automatically connected the Cinémagique refurb with the 3D movie they had in the States.  :lol:

It was funny to see how there was even a topic about it on MiceChat and people actually bought it over there!

Anthony

What, it was a JOKE?! I was really hoping it would be playing while I was there.

Let's just hope you haven't given anyone ideas, eh? :shock: It could come back to haunt us!

Remco K.

Quote from: "Baloo"Let's just hope you haven't given anyone ideas, eh? :shock: It could come back to haunt us!
In fact, Raptor was just hired as an Imagineer. :lol:

treble

i see that you are a huge fan baloo  :D
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

-b-e-n-9-5-

Great April fool  =D>  

Imagine Hannah Montana 3D in wds  :shock:
Where Magic Lives

RockNRoller

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
thats just mean, you should be banned from the forum for that :D
Good idea though but I think I would prefer Muppet 3D
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

MinniesBestPal

THANK GOD ITS NOT TRUE! When I first saw this I almost died! The thought of IT being in DLRP!

Can't stand her! If Disneyland ever put that there, I'll...I'll...I'LL WRITE A STORNGLY WORDED LETTER!!! >:(

Owain

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"THANK GOD ITS NOT TRUE! When I first saw this I almost died! The thought of IT being in DLRP!

Can't stand her! If Disneyland ever put that there, I'll...I'll...I'LL WRITE A STORNGLY WORDED LETTER!!! >:(
This is gunna sound like a threat when it really is not its just the way i feel and im a big fan of the disney channel.

Off topic but why do you dispise anythign off the Disney Channel ?
First it was High School Musical now this, Disney isnt just the parks and films its the channel too !  :roll:
And you couldve been more polite than call the film "IT",
Saying you nearly died is over the top
And you cant say, "I cant stand her !". You dont even no her  :?

Rant over...

MinniesBestPal

QuoteThis is gunna sound like a threat when it really is not its just the way i feel and im a big fan of the disney channel.

Off topic but why do you dispise anythign off the Disney Channel ?
First it was High School Musical now this, Disney isnt just the parks and films its the channel too !  
And you couldve been more polite than call the film "IT",
Saying you nearly died is over the top
And you cant say, "I cant stand her !". You dont even no her  

Rant over...

Its not disney channel! I just dont like HSM and HM! I like thats so Raven, Cory in the house, any films (besides hsm!) that are on, I like wizards of waverly place, recess, etc. I'm just not a big fan of disney channel "stars".
Its a film, so, I didn't think he or she would fit!
I was using over the top language to emphasis my hatred!
And yes, I can say I cant stand her! She's a terrible singer!

I know this is probably gonna end up as a fight sooner or later, so, I rest my case...

Kristof

I'm just going to close this topic.  There's actually not a reason to discuss an April Fool's joke.  :)