Trip report 3rd-6th July 08 (mainly photos)

Started by Aveen2008, July 10, 2008, 08:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Rain"Your photos are fantastic  - you seem to have met so many characters even though the parks were busy. Gives me hope that we will meet some when we go next month - I was so worried that we wouldn't get near any because of the crowds.
Sounds like getting there was a bit of a nightmare - glad that things worked out and that you had a great time.
I love that Stitch bag - he and Eeyore are two of my favourite characters so very jealous of your photos with them.  :mrgreen:

Hi Rain

There are a lot of people but you just have to stand your ground and get near them as soon as you can. I planned my 3 days there around meeting characters and if it's something you really want to do my best advice would be to look at the programme and see who is where and when and be there in advance. The character express is a good opportunity too. We also ate in Cafe Mickey to have the character experience without the crowds. We pre-booked it before leaving home!

I hope you have a really good holiday:) xoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

Rain

Meeting characters is definitely really important to us this time around - didn't meet any last time as it was our first time at DLRP so we were just trying to get to see as much as we could.
Will definitely take your advice and check the programme so we can be in place waiting before the time slots.
Thanks!