Hannah Montanta - Best of Both Worlds 3D (April Fool)

Started by Kristof, April 01, 2008, 09:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Quote from: "WDSfans"Walt Disney Studios Park is currently the only Disney theme park that does not offer a 3D movie attraction. This, however, will be changing this summer!

A very close source has revealed to us that the popular Hannah Montanta 3D movie, a huge success in US theatres, will be shown every day at Walt Disney Studios Park as of early July 2008. The location however will be quite controversial as it's nothing less than Studio 2's theatre that also hosts Cinémagique.

Our source stresses out that Cinémagique will not be replaced, only its number of performances will be reduced to 3 or 4, with in the afternoon only showings of the 3D movie.
Work on Studio 2's façade and queue line began unexpected 2 weeks ago with a fresh paint coat and minor decoration changes. Work will continue the coming weeks with the replacement of the current Cinémagique attraction logo by a more generic, but lavish "Theatre" sign. Broadway-style signs (black letters on a white background) on the sides of the queue canopy will advertise both attractions.

We've been told that Disney Channel is investing a remarkable amount of money to update Studio 2 with a new digital 3D projector and its redesigned entrance. Advertisements for Disney Channel, similar to the pre-show at Stich Live!, will be featured before and after each performance of both Cinémagique and Hannah Montanta 3D. Disney Channel is currently the "unofficial" sponsor for Stitch Live!, the High School Musical shows and soon the Hannah Montana 3D movie.

An official announcement is expected this weekend during the launch of the "The celebration continues... big time!" year.

Links:
 :arrow:  Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour
 :arrow:  Cinémagique refurb topic

Source: WDSfans.com

GeoffD

can't wait  :P

[spoiler:3j37ep21]....and yes i know  :D/  Have a great April fools day raptor[/spoiler:3j37ep21]

Malin

Hmm and what day is it today :wink:

Anthony

Oh my god. :shock: Give me strength... *deep breaths*

Well, at least I know one place to avoid at DLRP this Summer. Couldn't they have done a deal with Gaumont instead to host it at the IMAX in Disney Village? Then finally there would be a film there people could see even if they don't speak french. It could even be marketed alongside Buffalo Bills as a nighttime event option... maybe a meal deal with a restaurant.

I dread to think what else they're going to do to the CineMagique entrance now. Fill all those poster frames up with Miley Bloody Cyrus (yes, that really is her middle name). :roll:

GeoffD

a huge hannah montana logo so the whole building is out of sight and you can see the logo as it'll be bigger than the tower of terror....  I've seen the concept art  :P

Kristof

There won't be a hannah montana logo on the building, but black letters on those white backgrounds.  Like in an old fashioned theatre.

GeoffD

oh no, i was looking forward to the logo

JJP

will this be on in september when i go im there 15 to the 20th :)

dlrpchat

ummm ok

[spoiler:2p3t1zba]HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!
to be totally honest I doubt wds would actually share the cinemagique cinema :)[/spoiler:2p3t1zba]
//http://www.dlrpchat.co.nr
a FREE disneyland resort paris chat room where YOU can chat to other disney fans!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "doddy13"[spoiler:2pwf2yjn]....and yes i know  :D/  Have a great April fools day raptor[/spoiler:2pwf2yjn]

[spoiler:2pwf2yjn]Curse you Raptor, I got so worried then! :oops: I'm so gullible :roll:[/spoiler:2pwf2yjn]

Timbo

April 1st...... mmm we will wait and see ,so is this subtitled or dubbed into French ...

Remco K.

This joke is better executed than the DVD press release one... You still have me puzzled on this! :P

If this one turns out to be true, it might be the beginning of a whole new purpose for the Cinemagique theatre. Various movies could be showed here.

It sounds a bit like the concept for the Muppet 3D theatre at DCA, which they wanted to turn into a multifunctional facility.

-breeno-

You've obvisously been planning this for a while raptor.  You made a good job with it, well done =D>  :P

Reminds me of a thing i read a few years ago in a playstation magazine, said this new game would have loads of cool and new stuff but they kept saying this word (cant remember the word anymore) and it turned out the word was i think latin for "april fools" :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Kristof

Well it's April 2nd here now, so I can confirm that this was just an April fools prank...

I'm really sorry if I've upset any Hannah Montana fans, but there won't be a Hannah Montana 3D movie at Cinémagique...  :wink:

dlrpchat

thought as much raptor!
Quote from: "raptor1982"Well it's April 2nd here now, so I can confirm that this was just an April fools prank...
//http://www.dlrpchat.co.nr
a FREE disneyland resort paris chat room where YOU can chat to other disney fans!