The Enchanted Fireworks

Started by Kristof, March 30, 2008, 10:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Oh yeah, cool choice! Very up to date, to use this great Disney movie so soon!  :D
Like to see a magical laser show with, i like that!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

david

on the 16th and 14th of april i noticed two different fireworks displays after park hours- could these be tests for a new show? or were they special displays for ford and continental tyres who were in the resort on those dates?

Kristof

Aargh again an existing soundtrack.  DLRP needs to develop their own music that's adapted to the low-profile fireworks shells they're using.   :roll:

SMCD

Quote from: "Baloo"Fireworks and Fantillusion are from 5th July to 31st August, every night as far as I know.
Gee, the day after I leave? I thought it didn't premiere before 14th. That's too bad.  :(

Japper

I actually liked wishes  :oops: So I hate to see it leave!

But it's a pity that they don't use the "disney in the stars" soundtrack from disneyland hong kong! I think it would be perfect!

BlueClouds

Yay! i love Enchanted. It's a great idea to use a movie that's so popular.
Also, I have a question- Will there be special Bastille day fireworks like normal?
Yo ho, Haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, Never shall we die!

coruscantpt

Quote from: "raptor1982"Aargh again an existing soundtrack.  DLRP needs to develop their own music that's adapted to the low-profile fireworks shells they're using.   :roll:

I totally agree with you. Like wishes was an original track for WDW they should do something like that for DLRP to adapt to their restrictions. AS for wishes, I actually liked it, although I must admit that the could used their more fireworks. Lets see this one but an original track would have been the best solution
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

Tinkerbelle

COOL! the Enchanted Suite!!! "disneyish-ly" perfect! I can't wait to see the show!!!

goofy-2000

yeah

i can't wait till i see the fireworks display in july :D/
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Tinkerbelle

may i ask where is it stated that "wishes" will be replaced with an Enchanted theme?

i'm new to the forum and i don't know what the source of that info is :D

Kristof

Quote from: "Tinkerbelle"may i ask where is it stated that "wishes" will be replaced with an Enchanted theme?

i'm new to the forum and i don't know what the source of that info is :D

This has not been "officially" confirmed, but the information comes first hand from cast members.  But since this is DLRP, anything can change the very last minute.

Tinkerbelle

ah ok raptor thanks!

Maarten

Quote from: "raptor1982"Aargh again an existing soundtrack.  DLRP needs to develop their own music that's adapted to the low-profile fireworks shells they're using.   :roll:

I agree. For some reason I wouldn't even mind them copying the Disney in the Stars fireworks display from Hong Kong Disneyland.

Kristof

I've been listening to the Enchanted Suite over and over again the past few hours and while I love the soundtrack for the movie ánd the suite, I still don't see how they're going to perform a fireworks display on it.  It's soooo slow for our fireworks shells.  Unless it's being re-recorded by Vasile?  And also, the suite is just 4.35 minutes long, while according to Disney Central Plaza members the show will be around 7 minutes...

howtodeal

Enchanted music might be used for the fireworks?? :shock:
This is the best news ever  :D/ , I think its an excellent choice.
My niece will be very excited for this. A high school musical show and
an Enchanted music being used in the park.
If Raptor's Hannah Montana rumour was true my niece would lose her mind  :P