Sleeping Beauty Castle - 2011 refurbishment

Started by Remco K., March 01, 2008, 11:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonarmylass

doh!!!! i got  a pic of a workman on the bottom of the bridge working but it didnt come out very well so i doubt i will post it!!!!

EDDY

i think its really on time for a totally refurb of the whole bridge , maybe the castle is coming up this or hopefully next year for a general refurb ?
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

Riebi

Are there any news? I read somewhere that they enlarge the refurb a bit?!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

belle

Is the bridge still under construction?

Kristof

It's still wrapped up in construction fences.  I wonder if they'll be down for this weekend, since a major press trip is happening.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "raptor1982"It's still wrapped up in construction fences.  I wonder if they'll be down for this weekend, since a major press trip is happening.

It would be wise for them to do so, a lot of press will probably want some photos of the castle. Lets just prey that it is finished soon [-o<

coruscantpt

Yes lets hope they finish everything on time [-o< . A picture of the castle with the bridge like that would be a very bad picture...
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

-b-e-n-9-5-

The bridge will probz be down for the press launch as otherwise i would imagine it would get a bad review?
Where Magic Lives

Owain

Quote from: "-b-e-n-9-5-"The bridge will probz be down for the press launch as otherwise i would imagine it would get a bad review?
They cant get a bad report for trying to keep there bridge safe  :P

Riebi

Quote from: "Owain"
Quote from: "-b-e-n-9-5-"The bridge will probz be down for the press launch as otherwise i would imagine it would get a bad review?
They cant get a bad report for trying to keep there bridge safe  :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wouldn´t be the worstest  after this times article :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

-b-e-n-9-5-

Yeh i dont mind if you cant see the bridge atm as they are just making it safe for the public and it doesnt really matter as the press understand that things have to be reparied etc.
Where Magic Lives

Remco K.

Quote from: "-b-e-n-9-5-"Yeh i dont mind if you cant see the bridge atm as they are just making it safe for the public and it doesnt really matter as the press understand that things have to be reparied etc.
And a talented photographer knows other ways to take nice picture of the castle while avoiding the bridge anyway.

Like Raptor said, I wonder if they will take the scafolding town dureing the press event. Just in case a photographer decides to make a picture with the bridge after all.

dlrpchat

i would think disney would take the scaffoldng down before the press release but if its now finished then they wont!
besides if a photographer wants a photo for a paper they can use libarary images
//http://www.dlrpchat.co.nr
a FREE disneyland resort paris chat room where YOU can chat to other disney fans!

bmw1992

Do you think the bridge will be ready for the start of july?

Poppy The Monkey

The bridge is finished scaffolding is coming down, should be all down by Saturday.