Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

oh god £17 we bought it for £40 from the disneystore on boxing day, after that they didnt go down anymore in ours even though they were there for months, you got a bargain!

Masamune

:) Well, mum bought ours sometime in the last 6 months, so I'm guessing it was reduced further in the Spring/Summer clear-out sale? :P It was the last one that wasn't damaged in some way... :D she bought it so that we can use it as the centre-piece for when we have Christmas dinner...right now, it's displayed in a cabinet in the living room, which is where the other globes are...

fly_with_me_dumbo

the snowglobes in our shop lately havent been that good the big ones are but the small £8 - £15 ones have been quite naff, hope they get some more in soon.  :?

fly_with_me_dumbo

the two most impressive ones i have seen which was on ebay was the mickey mouse river boat one it has loads of characters on but they are in colour where as mickey is in black and white, the other was the disneyland castle and it all lit up it was really stunning

from
http://www.register123.com/event/profil ... age=agenda

Masamune

:shock: Our Disney Store has just got in the most amazing new Lion King snowglobe... ;o; it's just beautiful, it shows Mufasa in the sky and everything...they rarely reduce the big Snowglobes though...the only large Snowglobes I've ever seen reduced are the holiday ones (Christmas, Halloween, etc)...

fly_with_me_dumbo

yeah same here they reduced a mickey one before but only to £60 a bit much but i think when i go to disneyland next year i hope they have  a special 15th anniversary one because im going to get one with the prize money my school hands out when you leave, it'll be well worth it. :D

Nala_84

Wow, how can you afford so many snowglobes?? Great :) One time I'd like to have one.. or a figurine maybe, something like that, something special... but the snowglobes are up to 100 €uros, aren't they? :(

@ Masamune: Yeah sure, maybe I should just collect a few of my fav characters. Although I can't show a unique merchandise collection like yours then, it's great to have some original Disney plushies of pretty characters ;) I guess Thumper is the next thing I'm gonna hunt, hehe.
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Masamune

@ dumbo - :o Ooh, you won prize money?

@ Nala - :P Thumper is adorable, I'm pretty sure you can get some stuff with him on it... :D I have a Thumper egg cup, a Thumper nightgown, a Thumper plushie, a Thumper egg basket and 3 different Thumper tops... :lol: *Is just such a Disney addict*

Dlrpfan

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"
from

I have that one! well tecnically its my mum's but it soo amazing!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Miss Tinkerbell

In DLRP the xmas theme now seems to be Tinkerbell and Bambi so l was up on cloud nine cause Tink and Thumper are my fav. characters.

Baaaad for the money balance though....

l got a really nice cube (don't know how else to put it) that you can put on a light and then it lights up the figurine inside (it may have a name but l don't know it) of Tinkerbell dancing in the stars it's beautiful.  And expensive when you think of it ...

AND normally it wasn't for sale.  The girl in the shop said they just had the large one (900 and something so waay too much) and that they didn't have the little ones anymore.   So l just asked would they get them later, no again....and then she sees my tattoo and suddenly one poofs up  :lol:

Masamune

:D I think I know what you mean...those glass cube things where the character has been cut into the middle of the glass with a laser? :) They're so pretty...

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Dlrpfan"
Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"
from

I have that one! well tecnically its my mum's but it soo amazing!

wow shes lucky, if i was you i would say it was mine or at least ours! :lol:

Dlrpfan

lol it was her and my dads 5th anniversary presant!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Nath

Quote from: "raptor1982"
QuoteI have somewhat a slight obsession with Stitch, it's mostly my bf that keeps buying me them, i tell him to stop as i have no room for more, but he never listens!

Do you have the Aloha Stitch?  That answer you when you ask questions like:  Where are you Stitch (in the stinky planet e-arth... :wink: )  :?:  :D

OH WOW! That actually sounds amazing! I have a few more to the collection now as the partner bought more for me when we went to disney for this years halloween event. I saw a lil aloha stitch and a pirates one, oh and a MASSIVE one, but it was too big to get home :( hehe. See

Oh and i was tempted to buy this, but i thought it was a bit over the top, putting it on in the shop was degrading enough!

Masamune

:shock: OMG, how much does that giant Stitch cost?

:lol: If I ever saw a Cheshire Cat that big, I'd HAVE to find a way to get it home... :P