Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney_Princess

I tried looking in the Collectables in Sunderland when I was up there at Easter n they didn't have her, we don't have them in Manchester... just put a bid in on e-bay but I'm going to have to wait 8 days.
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

Javey74

Quote from: "Disney_Princess"I tried looking in the Collectables in Sunderland when I was up there at Easter n they didn't have her, we don't have them in Manchester... just put a bid in on e-bay but I'm going to have to wait 8 days.

When I think about it, it was either in the Gateshead Metrocentre or the Stockton Branch.  :-k

Hope you are lucky with your bid on Ebay, in the meantime... :wink:

To finish as ever here's another DT just purchased today.  :D

Winnie & Piglet - A Christmas Gift Of Friendship

Javey74

I got my first Swarovski Crystal yesterday as a gift, and guess what....It's Donald.  :D/

Oh boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy  :lol:

treble

OH WOW! what a gift. there's a Swarovski shop in nottingham and the stuff is just so beautiful
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

MinniesBestPal

Where do I start? My room practically IS Disney!

Disney_Princess

I've got the Tinkerbell Swarovski it's a 2008 Limited Edition. She's lovely cost me £185.
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

Masamune

:shock: That Tink one on the flower is just gorgeous javey. As is the Donald Swarovski crystal. How much did he cost? :P

Javey74

Quote from: "treble"OH WOW! what a gift. there's a Swarovski shop in nottingham and the stuff is just so beautiful
Yeah, and very expensive for the whole range...If only  :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: That Tink one on the flower is just gorgeous javey. As is the Donald Swarovski crystal. How much did he cost? :P
£140  :shock: I must admit it was a shock as well as a suprise when I got it.  :o

Also I just realised the other week that in the Collectables Store in Sunderland they had a sign up on the Swarovski Crystal range saying 'dis-continued' last chance to buy.. :roll:

Masamune

:shock: Is £140 a good price? It seems a tad expensive to me.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: Is £140 a good price? It seems a tad expensive to me.

Well the normal price is £145.00, so £5 saved, but they are all around £140 - 145 for the classic characters, with Goofy £230 because he's larger and the Tinkerbell one as Disney_Princess mentioned is around the £185 mark.  :)

This is a range you have to buy just your favourite character or two.  Unless you have loads of money.  :lol:

Saying that I was in Collectables at Newcastle and they have a cabinet full of Dalton Disney Collection, and I noticed there was a Donald and Daisy figurine which was priced at £423.00 and there were larger ones making up the figures from Peter Pan and the Pirate Ship, this was over £1500 if you total each of the segments to make the full Peter Pan film collection.  :shock:  :shock:

Masamune

:lol: I think I'd only spend £1500 on something if it was the Cheshire Cat statue off the Castle.

Javey74

Well I would not expect anything less from you Masamune.  :lol:

It has to be Cheshire, we would not have you any other way...  :D/  :wink:

Masamune

:roll: Of course, I would have to rob a bank first. :lol:

MinniesBestPal

Hehe! Most of my disney "posters" on my wall, are drawings I did. Mainly of Minnie Mouse! I have a disney princess wall chart, my prized "me and ariel" picture in a dolphin frame, along with my collection of glass dolphins, and endless amount of disney plushies, a disney pen pot, hundreds of disney pens and pencils, a tinkerbell money box (One of my favourites!), my pin badge collection, my tinkerbell diary (for my eyes only of course!), my Tinkerbell jewelry box (when you open it it plays "you can fly" and tink spins around inside!), a tinkerbell purse, lots of minnie mouse phone charms, a tinkerbell handbag, mickey mouse ears, pooh hat, yellow disneyland rain poncho (still worn occasionally for taking the dog out!) a tinkerbell pencil case Olivia got me for my birthday, a box of Disney videos (old school! :P ) under my bed, several disney cds, and lots more stuff but I can't be bothered to list them all... I'll be on for days!

MinniesBestPal

Tomorrow I'm painting a huge picture of the castle I drew, but it means taking down some of my Minnie Pictures when I put it on the wall!