crush's coaster

Started by asudem, February 19, 2008, 11:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asudem

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me with this question. Myself and my husband were queueing up for crush's coaster for the first time when we noticed a sign that said people of certain body shapes and sizes may be restricted from riding this attraction. As both my husband and I are overweight  we got a bit worried when we saw this sign in case we wouldn't fit it so we left the queue and didn't ride  . We have no problem fitting on any of the other rides in disney but we have never seen this sign on any other rides. Can anyone advise us? Has anyone larger than average been on this and have you had any problem fitting in? Thanks all.

toonarmylass

im a BIG girl and i went on it about 7 times in june. my knees felt a little cramped in but not to an uncomfortable point, there was no danger and nobody even mentioned my size when i got to the front. hope this helps.

-breeno-

U shouldn't have any problems, im actually not too sure why they have that sign, i've never seen it.

And by the way this should be in the offical topic raptor posted in the other topic you posted with this question :wink:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Kristof

:!:  :!:  :!:  I closed your previous topic and told you to repost your question in the correct topic!   :!:  :!:  :!:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=890