Hotel New York - your opinion?

Started by disneyloverjessie, February 16, 2008, 11:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

Hi everyone i was just wondering what you all think about the New York Hotel.
I love it but do you :?:
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

disneymadchris

I love it as well. It is definitely my favorite hotel at DLRP, the atmospher is fantastic, and characters are always in the lobby. :D

plutoette

personnaly I do like it but find it a bit stark , I prefer DLpark or Sequioa for cosiness, nothing like the Sequoia for a hot chocolate in front of those fires on a wet winter afternoon.

disneyloverjessie

Quote from: "plutoette"personnaly I do like it but find it a bit stark , I prefer DLpark or Sequioa for cosiness, nothing like the Sequoia for a hot chocolate in front of those fires on a wet winter afternoon.

I stayed at the sequoia once and i didnt perticually like it. But we all have different opions.
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

Kristof

QuoteHi everyone i was just wondering what you all think about the New York Hotel.

It's Hotel New York.  :wink:

-breeno-

When i went in 2001 i thought is was nice but not my favourite, it was kinda dark.  I'd much rather have Newport Bay :)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

disneyloverjessie

Quote from: "-breeno-"When i went in 2001 i thought is was nice but not my favourite, it was kinda dark.  I'd much rather have Newport Bay :)

Ive never thought it was dark. thanks for the reply though

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

disneyloverjessie

Quote from: "raptor1982"
QuoteHi everyone i was just wondering what you all think about the New York Hotel.

It's Hotel New York.  :wink:

whoops i should know i have stayed their 7 times.

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

Riebi

I don´t like it cause it looks like a residential-home-for-the-elderly-group-builidngs in my region. Always thinking at old cheerless people I can´t really have a great time. But I liked the food at the parkside diner and I also like some interior aspects.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...