Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:D It'll be great if Pin Trading is in full swing throughout the 15th Anniversary Celebrations. :P I'm hoping they'll release a Cheshire Cat pin at some point.

joolsc

Quote from: "Masamune":D It'll be great if Pin Trading is in full swing throughout the 15th Anniversary Celebrations. :P I'm hoping they'll release a Cheshire Cat pin at some point.
Just hope they do get there act together as it is a very special year for them

Masamune

:lol: Pin trading was pretty poor back in October where Cast Members were concerned, so yes, hopefully it'll be much better in the Summer. :)

joolsc

Quote from: "Masamune":lol: Pin trading was pretty poor back in October where Cast Members were concerned, so yes, hopefully it'll be much better in the Summer. :)
It was 100% better last week then December

joolsc

Quote from: "moolie19"a good way of getting cheap pins to trade used to be in the disney store sale. Alot of my pins were got this way, i would wait till the end of the sale and but pins for 79p ish and then take them to dlrp to trade.

as for trading between the uk and europe, i don't suppose there is anything to stop us trading between ourselves.
Hi is anyone else interested in trading on here I will put a pin up first and see if anyone is interested. http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 1172143164

shell_ely

just wanted to share some pics of our pin collection with you we have collected these over 3 trips but we just never seem to trade any just buy more 8)

Jayna62

- :stitch: Really cool pins shell-ely, I really like the Lady And The Tramp, Bambi Xmas, and The Rescuers pins. Did you buy these or on a swap as I have not seen these ones before. :)

shell_ely

we brought some but the 3 you asked about were traded with cast members in the first year of pin trading think it was 2001/2002 ?

joolsc

Quote from: shell_elyjust wanted to share some pics of our pin collection with you we have collected these over 3 trips but we just never seem to trade any just buy more quote]Very Nice collection. You can list them all on http://www.pinpics.com free of charge all you have to open is a membership

joolsc

Quote from: "shell_ely"we brought some but the 3 you asked about were traded with cast members in the first year of pin trading think it was 2001/2002 ?
When was the last time you went?

Masamune

@ jools - :o I don't think I'd ever risk trading online, even with fellow forum members. :roll: The Royal Mail screw up too easily.

@ shell - :D You've got some really lovely pins! You can view my collection by going to http://www.pinpics.com and typing Masamune in the search bar.

Jayna62

:stitch: We started collecting last year. My 10 year old daughter sam managed to do some swaps last week when we were there for half term holidays.  8)

shell_ely

hi joolsc the last time i was at disneyland was  november 2006  :D

joolsc

Quote from: "shell_ely"hi joolsc the last time i was at disneyland was  november 2006  :D
Are you going again this year

shell_ely

yeah i am hoping to  go june time for a day ,but we are going to go for a week in march next year just cant decide might just save more money for the trip in march coz i got to go when the t.o.t and stitch is open. :D