One thing you would change?

Started by buzz&wendy, January 18, 2008, 09:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzz&wendy

If you could change ONE thing about the Disney Land Paris resort wat would it be?
[/b]

"Everybody wants to live happily ever after"

Soap

Make the depts disappear, so we can get even more new attractions, DV updates, new shows, etc etc  8)

Or are you meaning changes at the parc physical at this moment??
Then i will change the Buzz restaurant.....looking dreadful atm  :(
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

-breeno-

Well one thing i would change is the DV, bring back them lights that streched across the village i say.  There is a few things i'd like to change.  But the village is the biggest.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

buzz&wendy

I would love it if the charactors were out more. especially cinderella etc.
[/b]

"Everybody wants to live happily ever after"

treble

the one thing i think really needs looking at is when the characters go on their walk about. it's like road rage :x someone should be there the control it. i've seen many a child terrified because there's a crowd of crazy adults going after their favourite character. it can't be very pleasent for the character either.
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

davewasbaloo

Ooh this is a hard one.

Make the debts disappear

Add more live entertainment like the good old days

Clean it and maintain it better

Put in real nightime spectaculars throughout the year

Remember what Disney magic really is

Harden up on dealing with bad guests/cast members

Oh so many things, but I suppose making the debts disappear would enable them to do the rest.
since 2001 (many before that)

Anthony

Well I'll try not to go with the debts...

How about banning smoking throughout the entire parks, except for special areas?

More variety and better quality of food at the counter service restaurants? No plastic salads or overpriced burgers.

swity

Quote from: "Baloo"Well I'll try not to go with the debts...

How about banning smoking throughout the entire parks, except for special areas?

More variety and better quality of food at the counter service restaurants? No plastic salads or overpriced burgers.

You are so right...I wish they would change the food because it's so expensive and not really varied and tasty.
I don't think its good that the hotles have the all-you can eat system as I usually do not eat much  it's too expensive..

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

Quote from: "swity"
Quote from: "Baloo"Well I'll try not to go with the debts...

You are so right...I wish they would change the food because it's so expensive and not really varied and tasty.
I don't think its good that the hotles have the all-you can eat system as I usually do not eat much  it's too expensive..

How can you say the burgers are not tasty, they are soooooo tasty! Best thing out of the counter service restaurants.

Has anyone tried a pizza burger out of Buzz's Pizza Planet
!Magic Everywhere

andrewuk

Not gonna happen, but the heart and soul of Discoveryland is being ripped out. I would change this around by moving buzz to WDS, replacing HISTA with a new show in the spirit of Discoveryland and, most importantly, restoring the De La Terre A La Lune musical score to Space Mountain
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

swity

Quote from: "Its Just Like I DreamedIt"How can you say the burgers are not tasty, they are soooooo tasty! Best thing out of the counter service restaurants.

Has anyone tried a pizza burger out of Buzz's Pizza Planet

Of course you can't say that they are not tasty ;-) but if you usually not eat fast food at all its hard to get used to it...
The Pizza is ok by the way.All little bit small for a pizza but it tastes alright...