How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoristheSpider

We go next week, 17th-21st. Hopefully it won't ve too busy

LeesideJim

Quote from: BoristheSpider on November 15, 2014, 10:38:10 AM
We go next week, 17th-21st. Hopefully it won't ve too busy

We're going the same dates as you, we were there in 2012 those same dates and is was very quiet the longest queue was about 30 mins for crush but everything else was pretty much a walk on
Cheyenne March 2009
Cheyenne March 2010
Sequoia Lodge February 2011
Santa Fe November 2011
Sequoia Lodge November 2012
Sequoia Lodge February 2013
Cheyenne November 2014
Cheyenne November 2015
Sequoia Lodge November 2016
Sequoia Lodge November 2017
Newport Beach Resort 2018

BoristheSpider

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: Tinkerbell77 on November 13, 2014, 11:29:20 AM
Thanks for that Trekkie. looking at your calendar it looks like April is even busier than July.. we have the choice of going at February midterm, Easter or second week in July. We have never been before. Which time would you recommend?

Second week in July would get my vote, longer park hours, more entertainment on (Swing into Summer), not terrible waits and usually sporting some really nice weather.

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

izzysfirstdisney

Anyone got experience of going first week in December?

We are going 30th November for 5 nights

Bunnybear1967

Hi there
We are going on the 26th to 30th May, just after the bank holiday Monday in the UK.  Does anyone know how busy it is likely to be then? Also, we are looking to stay at New York or Sequoia Lodge or the Dream Castle outside the park.  For first timers, is it better to stay in the park and if so, any thoughts on which is the best hotel for a 9 and 13 year old kids.
Thank you!

carrydee44

we went early June 2012 and it was busy to be honest.  Also pack the rain jackets as it is inclined to rain a lot in June.
Try not to book for Saturdays as it is very busy.  Mid week we find is the best but coming in to summer its going to be busier than average.
Hotel Ny 1998
Newport bay Jan 2006
Santa fe    oct 2006
Disneyland hotel jan 2008
Newport Bay oct 2008
Cheyenne Jan 2009
Cheyenne Sept 2009
Newport Bay November 2010
New York Oct 2011
Cheyenne November 2012
New York Oct 2013
Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Jan 2015
Kyriad October 2015
Hi Park Serris December 2015
Sejours Et Affaires Rive Gauche Dec 2016

Pixie Dust

I'm busy doing some lastminute planning. My boyfriend and I want to go around 19 december.
I'm expecting it to be increadibly crowded, so we're not sure if we should go two or three days (most hotelrooms are sold..).
We wanted to go 2 days at first, but now i'm not sure if that's worth it. We want to see something, not spend whole days lined up in a cue. So is it worth all the traveling for two days around christmas? Like, how much will you be able to see?

Love to hear from you!

BrandiJanelle

I will be going on Sunday March 29th, 2015. I was wondering if I should expect it to be really busy or not.
Thank you!

Pixie Dust

BrandiJanelle, I went around that time once (Thursday 25 march 2013) and it was OK. Especially on the weekdays. Cues were 'round 45 minutes, but went up on saturday and sunday. Longest cue was BTM with 105 min.

stifle

Quote from: Bunnybear1967 on November 18, 2014, 05:59:29 PM
Hi there
We are going on the 26th to 30th May, just after the bank holiday Monday in the UK.  Does anyone know how busy it is likely to be then? Also, we are looking to stay at New York or Sequoia Lodge or the Dream Castle outside the park.  For first timers, is it better to stay in the park and if so, any thoughts on which is the best hotel for a 9 and 13 year old kids.
Thank you!
I think that's Pentecost week next year which is a busy holiday period in France, so expect quite a few people.

For first-timers I'd always recommend staying at one of the on-campus hotels. Both of the ones you've mentioned are fine.

Livvipivvi

Hi all, we are visiting dlrp in a few weeks and I'm just wondering if you think Sat 20th or Mon 22nd December will be busier? Looking to use a fast pass on one of these days and wondering which day will be best to use it :)

I know Sat is usually a busier day, but in your experience do you think that all days during the run up to Christmas are all as bad as each other?

Thank you in advance for any advice everyone .

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

evil cod

7th & 8th January.... I'm hoping for very very quiet as far as I can tell all schools have restarted, I think?! We only have 2 days so could be pushing it if there are many queues.

abismummy

I expect its also Summer hols in France but how busy will it be 1st to 5th August please?

Mrsya

Quote from: stifle on November 25, 2014, 11:15:31 PM
Quote from: Bunnybear1967 on November 18, 2014, 05:59:29 PM
Hi there
Thank you!
I think that's Pentecost week next year which is a busy holiday period in France, so expect quite a few people. or first-timers I'd always recommend staying at one of the on-campus hotels. Both of the ones you've mentioned are fine.

I'm just about to book 26th-30th too which is arriving on the Tuesday after Pentacost Monday. Won't everyone be back at work/school by then?? It's so hard to find a few quieter days...