How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

ilovemainstxxx

hi there .. :)

we have just booked for the 30/6/ - 4/7 for this year and never been at this time  , think i have seen that it will be spanish and italian hoidays but think that is it
anyone know how busy it might be....
thanks
claire.. :D

amanda08

Hi Trekkie. thanks for that :)  - yes we were in DLP 20-25th october and it was manic!
Could I ask where your resource is for answering? It would be great to have access to it for future trip planning!

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: amanda08 on January 12, 2014, 12:26:16 PM
Hi Trekkie. thanks for that :)  - yes we were in DLP 20-25th october and it was manic!
Could I ask where your resource is for answering? It would be great to have access to it for future trip planning!

Calendar in my signature, http://dlrpr.com/calendar

I spent about a month building the thing, because October's park opening times aren't out yet it won't show to you, however we have until Novembers projected crowds in the system already these base partially on seasonality, events, holidays, price grids and on occasion wait times.

Can't promise it's perfect, but its roughly right :)

I can pop up the rest of the years when I'm home tomorrow and let you see the projections if you want :)
The Roundup

mnewcourt

I won't mind having that as well. Can you pm in to me?

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup

Rapunzel1

Wow. That is really nice, Trekkie101.

amanda08

Thats fab, thank you Trekkie! Although, going by your calander my trip in february is going to be about as busy at my trip last october :o

Will just have to wait and see and hope for the best I guess

BoristheSpider

My boyfriend & I are going for the first time ever from 9th-15th Feb so hopefully it will be a quiet one :)

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: amanda08 on January 12, 2014, 10:05:34 PM
Thats fab, thank you Trekkie! Although, going by your calander my trip in february is going to be about as busy at my trip last october :o

Will just have to wait and see and hope for the best I guess

Feb mid won't be October mid levels, although I'm optimistic the parks are going to show a fair bit of growth for the last 6months.

Quote from: BoristheSpider on January 14, 2014, 05:13:03 PM
My boyfriend & I are going for the first time ever from 9th-15th Feb so hopefully it will be a quiet one :)

Definitely will be! Sunday will be busier but you'll enjoy one of the queitest Mondays and Tuesdays all year :)
The Roundup

Livvipivvi

Quote from: Trekkie101 on January 11, 2014, 12:33:19 PM
Quote from: Livvipivvi on January 07, 2014, 10:21:35 PM
Hiya, We are going on our first visit on Sunday 25th May until 29th.  I know the 29th is the first day of a french holiday, but how busy do you think these days will be?

23rd to 28th May - Mid season, around 20/25 minute waits on average, some exceptions like BTM and Crush.
29th May - Busier, expect closer to 35/40 minute waits. Nothing mega I wouldn't think.

Fab thanks very much  :D . Fingers crossed we should be able to get everything thing done in the 2 parks during our 4 night trip and have enough time left to do a quick tour of paris too.

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

enough

How about on 1st May? I know it's Labor Day in France - does that make the parks extra busy, extra quiet, or just normal?

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: enough on January 15, 2014, 09:31:16 PM
How about on 1st May? I know it's Labor Day in France - does that make the parks extra busy, extra quiet, or just normal?

We're flagging it as a high day, Disney are showing Medium/High. It'll be much busier than a Monday normally is but it'll be staffed up better and will be one of the busier days. There won't be short waits.
The Roundup

DLRP Roundup!

amanda08 mnewcourt and Rapunzel1

http://dlrpr.com/calendar

Now contains forecasts up to November :) the majority of these come from the price grids with a touch of tweaking. Please keep in mind a Low day in August will be a lot busier than a Low day in February, and Sunday's will always be slightly busier than a normal week day regardless of what the calendar shows.

Later today Blockouts will go live on the calendar, followed shortly by any extra events we find.

For the first year that I've seen also, Halloween will be for the entire of October.
The Roundup

amanda08

Hi Trekkie - Thanks for that - very handy to have!

Can I ask where you saw the Halloween dates?
amanda