How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel84

UK schools finish on the 22nd July (some even later). Im heading to Disney on the 23rd so it will really busy then. You should be ok going then though.

fly_with_me_dumbo

YEY thats goooood! hehe. thanks

Bettan

October 12 to 15? Any English or other European school-holidays then?

toonarmylass

no english hols hun

Bettan

Ok, thank you!

AusMouse

Does anyone know how busy it will be on/around November 8th and 9th (Tuesday and Wednesday)? We're going to be there for the first days for the Christmas season and I wasn't sure whether that means it will be packed?

Thank you!

DutchBrit

Quote from: "AusMouse"Does anyone know how busy it will be on/around November 8th and 9th (Tuesday and Wednesday)? We're going to be there for the first days for the Christmas season and I wasn't sure whether that means it will be packed?

Thank you!

As long as it's not a weekend and not a school holiday, it should be quiet. We were there last year at the very end of November, so even nearer Christmas, and barely had any wait anywhere in the week days.

But if you want to see Father Christmas, get there VERY early or last thing and be prepared to wait outside in the rain/cold. That was the only thing we couldn't face the queues for1

Disney Fanatic

Does anyone know how busy it will be the end of january? we always go at the beginning and last time we went it was really busy, am hoping the end of the month will be quieter.
Sequoia Lodge Feb 2004
DCR Feb 2005DCR Feb 2007
DCR Jan 2008
DCR Jan 2009DCR Halloween 2009.......
next trip DCR March 2012

ulak

Does anyone know how busy it will be at 22.7.2011 - 24.7.2011, please? Quick, please! Thank you!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

oscars_mummy

october half term? anyone know if the french have the same one? were going 24th october

magic katy

Quote from: "AusMouse"Does anyone know how busy it will be on/around November 8th and 9th (Tuesday and Wednesday)? We're going to be there for the first days for the Christmas season and I wasn't sure whether that means it will be packed?

Thank you!

In 2009 we were there from monday the 9th until the 12th. And it was not busy at all. Only November 11th is a national holiday in France and that day was packed.

It's A Small World

On November 28th 2011.

PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY BECAUSE I WANT TOO KNOW SOON SO I KNOW IF I HAVE TO HAVE A FAST PASS TICKETS ON THE RIDES THAT WILL BE MOST POPULAR (Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast®, Discoveryland,Peter Pan's Flight, Fantasyland, and Flying Carpets over Agrabah, Toon Studio)

It's A Small World

December 2nd

PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY BECAUSE I WANT TOO KNOW SOON SO I KNOW IF I HAVE TO HAVE A FAST PASS TICKETS ON THE RIDES THAT WILL BE MOST POPULAR (Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast®, Discoveryland,Peter Pan's Flight, Fantasyland, and Flying Carpets over Agrabah, Toon Studio)

kklovedisney

On september 5th-8th?
k&k

AislingM

Anyone ever been at end of September before? Im going from the 27th to the 1st.... as far as Im aware no french schools are on hols so I dont expect any other countries will be either. Was there first week of October last year and it was fairly quiet , the longest we queued was 30 mins for Crush so hoping its gonna be kinda the same...???
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14