How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daft4tinks2011

Quote from: "msboardman"Hi

Does anyone know how busy it will be when we go on 30th May to 02nd June?
Also any idea on the weather? x
Thanks x

We're going 29 May until 3 June msboardman so I hoep someone can let us know how busy it will be.  We went at the same time 7 years ago, and I remember the weather wasn't too good, a bit like the UK weather, but I can't remember what the queues were like!
Disneyland Paris - Davy Crocketts Ranch - June 2004
Walt Disney World Florida - December 2005
Going to Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - May/June 2011

mdw

........23rd-26th may plz?  X

msboardman

Quote from: "daft4tinks2011"

Thanks x

We're going 29 May until 3 June msboardman so I hoep someone can let us know how busy it will be.  We went at the same time 7 years ago, and I remember the weather wasn't too good, a bit like the UK weather, but I can't remember what the queues were like!

Hi thanks for getting back to me :) Ive done some 'research' and apparently its a good time to go the next busy day is Thursday 2nd. But as far as the weather goes its been nice over there so far few degrees higher than hear and the weather is suppose to pick right up after the 21st. Who are you going with? Stacey x

daft4tinks2011

Quote from: "msboardman"
Quote from: "daft4tinks2011"

Thanks x

Hi thanks for getting back to me :) Ive done some 'research' and apparently its a good time to go the next busy day is Thursday 2nd. But as far as the weather goes its been nice over there so far few degrees higher than hear and the weather is suppose to pick right up after the 21st. Who are you going with? Stacey x

Hi Stacey, theres myself, my husband and our kids aged 13 and 11.  I'm really excited now its getting so close.

What about you?

Helen
Disneyland Paris - Davy Crocketts Ranch - June 2004
Walt Disney World Florida - December 2005
Going to Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - May/June 2011

hootie

A few degrees higher than in England means loads degrees higher than here!! Woohoo!!! Have been looking for sandals for when I'm there just in case, so think I will have to purchase. AND book carpark for flights. Not long now daft4tinks!!!

msboardman

Hi Stacey, theres myself, my husband and our kids aged 13 and 11.  I'm really excited now its getting so close.

What about you?

Helen[/quote]

Sorry for the long reply not been to well ! lol

Were going on Monday 30th, myself my six year old daughter and other half. Getting excited and looking forward to it :) Have you booked any resturants before going? x

Ess

I might be a bit early but.. How busy will it be on 21-24 November? ( I can't wait for the christmas season to begin  :D ).

lilfencer09

How busy is it, between 12th September till the 15th September ?????? :)
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist
June/July 2010 -  Santa Fe Hotel.
September 2011 - Hotel New York - Best mates 21st Birthday trip.

18th - 21st June 2012 - New Port Bay Club - Admerials Floor, Lakeside view - My 21st Birthday Trip

gldc

Quote from: "gldc"There's actually a nice handy guide to all the busy/non-busy times here:

http://www.dlpsupersite.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=56

:thumbs:
This might help some of the recent posters  :thumbs:
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

aliscrapper

Quote from: "gldc"
Quote from: "gldc"There's actually a nice handy guide to all the busy/non-busy times here:

http://www.dlpsupersite.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=56

:thumbs:
This might help some of the recent posters  :thumbs:

Unfortunately when clicking on the link; it says "article not found". :(

pinkboxers

"It's like when you go and you see a really great band live for the first time, you know, and nobody's saying it but everybody's thinking it: "We have something to believe in again."

aliscrapper

Quote from: "pinkboxers"Here's the fixed link:
http://www.dlpsupersite.com/index.php/p ... n-to-visit

Thank you!  That is such a helpful document which will help us plan when is best to book for next year! :thumbs:  :D/  :D/

ACDono

Hi

Thinking of going on Monday 4th July. Anyone any idea if this is going to busy? I looked at the link posted her which shows a quick guide to best days to go and it says Monday except during summer holidays. Have school holidays started in early July?

pinkboxers

Summer holidays start that week for some European countries, including France, Holland, Belgium, (parts of) Germany, etc.
"It's like when you go and you see a really great band live for the first time, you know, and nobody's saying it but everybody's thinking it: "We have something to believe in again."

fly_with_me_dumbo

the 18th july? I went last year in the middle of august, will it be just as busy or less? When does the uk hols start? I'm at uni so have my holiday from like may to october hehe.