Hidden Mickey's

Started by Clarebelle, January 20, 2008, 12:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

:ears: I'm on a mission lol :mickey1:  
I want to find as many hidden Mickey's as possible on my next trip to DLRP (03.02.08 - 10.02.08) :mickey2:
If anyone can tell me the locations of any hidden mickey's, known or rumoured, and i will post photo's of all the ones I find and a complete list of where to find them on here when i get back.
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

-breeno-

Well there are many, many hidden mickeys all around DLRP and i know where a good few of them are, i won't be able to tell you every single hidden mickey i know because i don't have enough time and i can have forgotten some :p  but here's some you can easily spot.

On the sign that says "Disneyland Park" on Disneyland Hotel, at each corner there are three rings, which form a hidden mickey.

In liberty arcade if you look at the lantrens at a certain place, you will see two other circles at either end of the lantrens, hidden mickey.

Look at Space Mountain from Fanastyland, three cogs form a hidden mickey.

In POTC the drunk pirate that is beside the three barrels over the water, the three barrels form a hidden mickey.

I can't really think of anymore at this very moment, but i will have a long hard think and will deffently tell you them.  I am a massive hidden mickey fan and love to search for them :D

:mickey2:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Clarebelle

Thank you.

I know some that i will add (i wasn't sure whether the space mountain one refered to the original or Mission 2 as well) and I'll hopefully find some new ones I didn't know about while I'm there.

I love this idea of Hidden Mickey's and hidden meanings and have been searching the net ever since I booked my 3rd trip in hope of finding some unusual ones to investigate

Does anyone know of any in Studios or the Disney Village?

Or does anyone want me to investigate any that could be bogus? Let me know!

ford prefect

on the side of the tower in alice's labyrinth facing the path leading towards case junior you will see a mickey about half way up.

Also on the roof of sleeping beauty's castle some of the tiles make a mickey

on the side of television studios is a mural with three satellite dishes

in the carpet in newport bay club you can find mickeys

the resort itself

on the railings around lake disney
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

MadHatter

Before the lift hill inside the sub in crush coaster: On the background 3 mines form a mickey.

In the movie in the ToT library, the child is holding a mickey doll. (Can also be seen on the pictures in the shop, if this one does really count  :P )

Only 2 I can think of not being mentioned yet, and found them myself  :P

Clarebelle

Thank you everyone!

heres a few that I've heard of that I will be looking out for!

Fire Hydrants in disney

railings at Lake Buena Vista

On the Santa Fe Hotwel Beadspreads

the ceilings in Cafe Mickey (as well as the back of the chairs, but are they to obvious to be classed as a  HM?)

A wing nut on Mater (cars race rally)

Studio 1's lights that shine onto the walkway

A small hidden mickey on the walk way between studio 1, the Armageddon attraction and the Animagic

The dalmation outside the shop on Mainstreet

Please keep the coming everyone! :!:

Kristof

Clarebelle, could you please post in a smaller font size?  
Thanks!  :D

Clarebelle

sorry! :oops:
I'm already over the "novelty" of it lol

Kristof

It's ok, don't worry!   Tnx. :mrgreen:

Timbo

On the Snow White ride on the right hand side there is a small pool with three spouts of water flowing into it,the ripples form a perfect Hidden Mickey !!

Clarebelle

that ones cool!
thats one I'll definatly look out for!

Reiana

The fences from Animagique are full with Mickey heads.

On the outside waiting-area of Buzz Lightyears Laserblast is a Mickey airbrushed between some stars and laserbeams.
And a Mickey head is on a painted globe inside the attraction so it actually looks like a continent.

The closed maingate of Walt Disney Studios forms a Hidden Mickey

MadHatter

Pinocchio ride:The glowing star forms a hidden mickey if you look very very closely

Bamperoony

Two hidden Mickeys we found in January.
1) On one panel of the bedspreads in Sequioa lodge (Don't know if these are the same as Santa Fe as mentioned earlier).
2) On the number plates of the cars outside "Moteurs Action". On the blue panel next to the number, where you would normally see the EU stars, there is a hidden Mickey.

Timbo

Have you had a look at http://www.hiddenmickeys.org there is a link for Paris,although some are a bit dated you will find more hidden mickeys than you can remember !!!