Sarko's Date

Started by experiment627, December 17, 2007, 04:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

experiment627

Who of us wouldn't mind a date at Disneyland? Well, seems like le Président de la Republique agrees with us...  8)  
QuotePARIS, France (AP) -- Recently divorced French President Nicolas Sarkozy doesn't appear to be hiding his latest love interest.

He visited Disneyland Paris with supermodel-turned-singer Carla Bruni this weekend, the respected weekly L'Express reported on its Web site Sunday.

Three magazines will run images of the two in this week's editions, L'Express said. The president's office would not comment on the status of the two.

But the daily Le Figaro, seen as close to the conservative president, is running a front-page image of the Italian-French Bruni on Monday over the headline "Carla Bruni: The President's Girlfriend."

The two visited Disneyland on Saturday, when the park was thronged with visitors, L'Express reported.

Several photographers were reportedly on hand and openly snapped the pair, who seemed at ease

(Source: //http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/12/17/sarkozy.disney.ap/

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

He obviously has good taste 8)

He's liking of DLRP I mean :lol:  :wink:

Epcot_Boy :santa:

David

Anthony

Does he have an Annual Passport?! He seems to be there every month.

Gordon Brown could do with a day at Disneyland.

experiment627

Quote from: "Baloo"Does he have an Annual Passport?! He seems to be there every month.

I doubt that Sarkozy has to pay to get into any Disney park...  :wink:

QuoteGordon Brown could do with a day at Disneyland.

Imagine him, Angela Merkel and the Pope on "Crush"...  8)

Soap

Hmmm....such a visit was hopefully exploited bij Disney management!  :twisted:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Masamune

Quote from: "Baloo"Gordon Brown could do with a day at Disneyland.
:roll: He would probably ruin it for other guests. :o He tends to look miserable most of the time.

Riebi

Quote from: "experiment627"
Quote from: "Baloo"Does he have an Annual Passport?! He seems to be there every month.

I doubt that Sarkozy has to pay to get into any Disney park...  :wink:

QuoteGordon Brown could do with a day at Disneyland.

Imagine him, Angela Merkel and the Pope on "Crush"...  8)

:lol:

Love is in the air
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

experiment627

Just noticed that the recent "Stern" (a weekly political / life style magazine in Germany) features a small picture of Sarkozy and Bruni on one of its pages.
You cannot make out that it was shot at DLP, what you can see though is their Disney VIP guide in the back...  :wink:

Kristof

It was the news here on television...lol.  Disneyland Paris got mentioned a few times.  :wink:

treble

you can't buy publicity like this
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

andrewuk

As good news as this is, its also a politically smart move showing his support for the largest employer in the Paris region.

Although I very much hope that it was the magic that they went for....
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne