Danny and Jackies Photos last week

Started by ightenhill, December 30, 2007, 08:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ightenhill

Im still putting the finishing touches to a full trip report with the usual illustrated restaurant reviews for the blog and i'll get a copy up as soon as possible.

In the meantime heres just a small selection of photos from the christmas period.

Christmas eve we arrived early using the TGV from CDG so we entered the park and sorted out the APs. V Cool and Sunny. A glorious relaxed lunch was then taken at Inventions.

Later that evening it was time to have a look at the new attractions and beautiful work that has taken place in the Studios. By timing the visit with the parade start in the MK ToT was a walk on and by some fluke we approached Crush coaster just as it reopened from a breakdown. Magical.

As we had only ridden the Californian tower a few weeks previously there's not much to add other that it's great to have our own and the view at night surpasses any other tower. As for Crush we were totally blown away by the ride experience (loved the feeling) and the smoothness.

Christmas day saw a change in the weather with mists beginning to roll in that would be the story for the rest of the week. We enjoyed many many rides and meals including lunch in the Bluee Lagoon and dinner in the Californian Grill. Caught a great showing of Lion King and really enjoyed the atmosphere of the park in the evening mist especially around the icy lake.

Much more to report from the following days and many more pics to share but for now godnight.

Danny and Jackie
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

-breeno-

Great photos you have there ightenhill, thanks for sharing them :D

I'm looking forward to the rest of your report.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Rayn2409

What great photo's...!  I think Disneyland Paris is at it's best at Christmas time.  I can't wait to see the full trip report.   =D>  =D>
Rayn
DCR Nov Dec 1998 (Just the two of us)Davy Crockett Dec Dec 2001 (Baby makes three)DPH Dec 2002 (Baby still makes three but we thought we would go posh DPH Dec 2003 (WE LOVE POSH!) DPH Dec 2005 (twins arrive... babies make 5!!) NYH Jan 2007 ( 3 kids are expensive, decided not to be quite so Posh) SQ Jan 2008 (help, have to book two rooms now,gulp).

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic photos, I can't wait to see the rest :)

Nicholas-c

great photos :D
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Soap

Lovely pictures Danny  :wink:
Thx for sharing!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

ightenhill

Ok first days up, I'll just have to convert the pics code to get them onto here so i'll do that later. :)
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]