Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

I found my post:

Marque : LA RATATOUILLE

Classification de Nice : 43

Produits et services

* 43 Services de restauration (alimentation) ; hébergement temporaire ; hôtellerie ; réservation de chambres d'hôtel ; cafés-restaurants, caféterias, cantines ; services hôteliers ; réservation d'hôtels et de restaurants ; restaurants libre-service ; services de traiteurs ; maisons et centres de vacances ; bars (débits de boissons) ; centres d'hébergement ; location de chambres ; bistrots ; salons de thé.

Déposant : DISNEY ENTERPRISES, INC., Société organisée selon les lois de l'Etat du Delaware, 500 South Buena Vista Street, CALIFORNIE 91521, Burbank, US

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3423&start=580 (You have to scroll down a bit)

Columbiad

DLRPToday reports that the ImagiNations costuming building will be converted into a shop and toilets, with the help of detailed facades, akin to Hollywood Boulevard's.

I wonder if it'll be made to resemble the cathedral shown outside the resteraunt in the film.

http://www.dlrptoday.com/2011/05/16/oh- ... /#comments

Josh

This was really great news to come home to after being out all morning. It seems almost set in stone, now! We're so close!

Quote from: "dagobert"
Quote from: "davewasbaloo"yes, yes and yes.

Now I'm really curious!! I'm so excited that WDI still designs attractions not based on toons. It has been a long time that we have seen an original ride. TOT doesn't count, because it was already created in the 90ies. At least HKDL gets two rides not based on toons and hopefully the majority of the SHDL attractions will be original ones.
The Toon Studio is a lot of Fantasyland. It's the bit of the park where all of the toons are crammed together.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Anthony

Quote from: "Columbiad"I wonder if it'll be made to resemble the cathedral shown outside the resteraunt in the film.
Probably not, they wouldn't want to build a cathedral in a Disney park which are usually neutral regarding religion. Just similar-style Parisian façades to complete the square hopefully.

With these concepts, Mouetto on DCP added that they were submitted to Chessy town hall on 8th November 2010 and planning permission was granted on 20th April 2011. Construction won't begin until the banks agree to the investment.

Martyn

So what is the idea for the future of the Studios? Not a single addition since the opening of the park has had the original 'working studios' theme?

Though I can kind of see how TSPL, and the Paris area will represent 'scenes' from the film, as if you're on location etc.

DLP-Photos.com

Wow, this is exciting news - I will get my hopes all high just yet, but surely the construction clearance is a big step towards this majestic attraction being build...

The artwork is stunning and I think this is exactly what WDS needs (especially if it incorporates some kind of Studio Feeling); water, restaurant, toilets, shop, top class themening and of course a true WDI family dark ride.

The news inspired me a bit :lol:: //http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4498&p=190087#p190087
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

fly_with_me_dumbo

hey guys, ive only just got an interest in this ride, and with so many posts to read through, i wonder if it would be easier to just ask the question i want to know :)
Do we know what type of ride it will be to ride, will it be similar to crush's, fast with drops, or something like pirates? If nobody knows, what are all your thoughts on this anyway  :thumbs:

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"hey guys, ive only just got an interest in this ride, and with so many posts to read through, i wonder if it would be easier to just ask the question i want to know :)
Do we know what type of ride it will be to ride, will it be similar to crush's, fast with drops, or something like pirates? If nobody knows, what are all your thoughts on this anyway  :thumbs:

Well we know that it will be some sort of family dark ride. Rumors are that it will use the trackless ride system used in the TDL Pooh Ride which uses GPS to get through the attraction. According to rumors it will also use 3D projections as the main feature and not so much classic AA's as you find in e.g. the new Little Mermaid Dark Ride... Of course everything remain rumors until confirmed by Disney ;)
/Nicolai

fly_with_me_dumbo

could you compare tokyos pooh ride to something in our park, i dont know the rides in tokyo :)  and trackless ride??? will this mean its speedy or slow?

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"could you compare tokyos pooh ride to something in our park, i dont know the rides in tokyo :)  and trackless ride??? will this mean its speedy or slow?

Well, it will be pretty unique to Paris but of course the concept of dark ride is similar to Snow White, Pinocchio, etc.. I do not know the speed and so of the Pooh ride, but I guess it is much like the other classic dark rides. It will NOT be a rollercoaster or anything like that as far as the rumors say so far :)
/Nicolai

fly_with_me_dumbo

ohhh i see, i arent like a massive rollercoaster fan (crush and btm are my limit). I really love pirates too and always go on its a small world, but pinocchio and snow white bored me when i was little and so now i never go on them :/ I do love Ratatoullie though!!

dagobert

This picture shows how big the planed building is:

Picture by MagicEmotion from DCP

http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard. ... ts-page-48

SM:M3

That is pretty massive when you think about.
(If it ever happens)

davewasbaloo

Yes and no. If the scale is the same, it will be bigger than It's a Small World and Phantom Manor (not coloured in), but smaller than PotC (as they have not coloured the whole building including the Blue Lagoon section). We do not know how large or small the restaurant section will be.
since 2001 (many before that)

SM:M3

I forget about the restaurant to be honest. I'm not sure if I think this will be better with the trackless system or Omnimover, due to the fact this is the Studios' first dark ride and Rat was huge in France, I'd say Omnimover would be better because of the capacity it offers, I've heard Pooh in Tokyo can't match Omnimover capacity.