Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltDisneyFanBoy

This sounds like a nice adition to the parc. I have'nt seen the movie yet, but this actraction sounds prommising to me

Katie-Sparrow

A Ratatouille dark ride or Toy Story Mania type ride would both end up great so either one i'd enjoy! x
Thanks for the post-it's really interesting
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

SophieD

well i hope it will be in 5 years time--

and i am liking the fact that it will be bigger than the 'normal' fantasyland attractions...i just hope that it won't turn into a bigger version of pinnochio or snow white...there good but a little rough around the edges

as for Toy Story Mania..... [-o<
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Grandmath

Don't worry, when all is said and done, our Ratatouille ride should be more along the lines of Winnie the Pooh in Tokyo than Snow White or Pinocchio ;)

Futurecastmember

I'm not totally against it, but I think they should do a "real" disney dark ride for Toon Studios, like the little mermaid, winnie the pooh or something like that. Or at least the great movie ride is great to! Ratatouille aint bad, but it's not what studios need, since we have both crush and cars, NO! give some of that disney classic in studios too!
It\'s just like we dreamed it
As far as I can see
It\'s just like we dreamed it
As good as good can be
And I know it\'s so much better
\'Cause we dreamed it up together
Just like we dreamed it, to life! Magically...

Annual passport holder! FANTASY!

EDDY

I´m hopeing for an Ratatouille Attraction, but really it shouldn´t be an interactive Dark Ride . I would really like to see something like Winnie Pooh in Tokyo or Pinocchio in BIG. Please not in style like Toy Story Mania. I think it´s so boring to ride and shoot or so... Just Classical, just watching and be part of the story, just a ride thru. Thats my favourite style for the NEW ATTRACTION even if it sounds a little boring but I like that calm rides like Peter Pan and Snow White and Pinocchio ! WDS needs really something like this :D

... in my opinion ;)
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

Kristof

QuoteI´m hopeing for an Ratatouille Attraction, but really it shouldn´t be an interactive Dark Ride . I would really like to see something like Winnie Pooh in Tokyo or Pinocchio in BIG. Please not in style like Toy Story Mania. I think it´s so boring to ride and shoot or so...

There never was talk of the Ratatouille ride being interactive.  It will be a darkride, in fact, Grandmath posted this a few post above:

Quote from: "Grandmath"Don't worry, when all is said and done, our Ratatouille ride should be more along the lines of Winnie the Pooh in Tokyo than Snow White or Pinocchio

:wink:

EDDY

Yeah , makes me feelin better ;)

Thanks Kristof :D
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

ColdSun

I'm actually rather fond of the Ratatouille-ride idea since I love the movie. My perfered version would be a sort of water-ride (like Splash Mountain in Anaheim) since I really think DLRP is missing something like that. Maybe a wild water-ride through the sewers of Paris would be cool. But well, let's see what they come up with.

Bamperoony

My feeling is, if they made it a water ride they would have to be careful not to get the guests too wet 'cos there are only one or two months when Paris is warm enough to dry you off without freezing. The occaisional splash on POTC is O.K but any more than that would be a no no in January or February. Brrrr....! :roll:

Kristof

Quote from: "Bamperoony"My feeling is, if they made it a water ride they would have to be careful not to get the guests too wet 'cos there are only one or two months when Paris is warm enough to dry you off without freezing. The occaisional splash on POTC is O.K but any more than that would be a no no in January or February. Brrrr....! :roll:

Don't worry, Ratatouille will not be a water ride.  Like Grandmath posted, it will be in the lines of the trackless Winnie the Pooh ride in Tokyo. :)

Anthony

Quote from: "Kristof"Don't worry, Ratatouille will not be a water ride.  Like Grandmath posted, it will be in the lines of the trackless Winnie the Pooh ride in Tokyo. :)
The same Winnie the Pooh ride that has guests literally sprinting to it first thing in the morning to get a Fastpass, then camping out in a three hour queue for the rest of the day... (Not necessarily because of capacity either, they just love it)

Maybe we'll have a contender to battle Crush's Coaster afterall. :lol:

lil-shawn

Hey folks,

i read at wikipedia that the ride system is not GPS its called LPS (local positioning system)
couse the GPS is not accurate enough...

here u can read all about hunny hunt.....
//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pooh%27s_Hunny_Hunt

15yearsofMagic2008

Looks good , but has Disney confirmed it yet?Me Confused! :?
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Kristof

Quote from: "15yearsofMagic2008"Looks good , but has Disney confirmed it yet?Me Confused! :?

Please read the topic title.