Goofy in How To Hook Up Your Home Theater

Started by Anthony, September 26, 2007, 03:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

So what are they doing with this then? All the films they said it was going to be released with, it wasn't. One is confused. Will we ever get to see it?
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Anthony

Narnia, maybe?! :?

They've got a whole line of shorts coming, so I don't see why they wouldn't show them here. The Pixar shorts always make it across the Atlantic.

GrandiJoos

There is an article about it here http://mag.awn.com/index.php?ltype=page ... 454&page=1
If you click on the image of Goofy on page 1 you get a 23 second preview, looks nice :D

I scanned through the article but did not find when it was going to be released.

GrandiJoos :cool:

Owain

It looks really good.  :)

Anthony

Classic Disney. Reminds me a bit of the Goofy Movie with the setting.

It's strangely exciting to see the VIPs back like this, not in ugly CGI or anything. Do you think Disney intentionally starved us of them (same for 2D animation), so when they return it has a bigger impact?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Baloo"Do you think Disney intentionally starved us of them (same for 2D animation), so when they return it has a bigger impact?

Who knows, but it certainly has an impact whether it was intentional or not, I just hope we'll see it over here soon because it looks great! :)

peep

I didn't read the full article (good find btw!) but the only release date they had was for National Treasure: Book of Secrets. Maybe we will never get it :(

Also sounds like Disney have loads of shorts in production. Loving the sound of a Meet the Robinsons spin-off :P  Lets just hope Disney start to release them over here too.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

GrandiJoos

Quote from: "Baloo"Classic Disney. Reminds me a bit of the Goofy Movie with the setting.

It's strangely exciting to see the VIPs back like this, not in ugly CGI or anything. Do you think Disney intentionally starved us of them (same for 2D animation), so when they return it has a bigger impact?

I don't think they intentionally starved us since continuing with 2D animation would have had a greater 'profit' (i.e. releasing a whole 2D movie) than starving us and then treating us with these free movies...
Does not mean I don't like the return of the classics :D ("respect the classics man")

GrandiJoos :cool: