photos from my trip

Started by madame_leota, September 20, 2007, 01:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madame_leota

hey everyone, i was going to write a trip report but to be honest i dont have the patience at the moment so thought i would share some of my photos instead. I dont think i got 1 good picture of myself a all this trip whice is a shame but i got some amazing ictures of my son with the characters so thas what im going to start with...

his favorites were pluto, mickey and goofy, everytime we saw them he had to go and have a hug!

he looks a bit worried in this one

nice big cuddles

i absolutly love this picture:

wendy looked fab, she was so lovely. Auron loved her!

not so fond of prince john though!! :lol:

big kisses!

he met loads of chatacters, i got one of those brilliant photo album autograph boooks and he only has 1 blank page in it. got some nice ones of him with winnie the pooh and some more mickey and minnie ones but they are the proper ones that they take over there and i dont have a scanner to put them on the computer :(

once i have uploaded some more photos i will put them up, hope you enjoy these!

Nicholas-c

cute :)
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

tubbsy

VERY cute :D  I love the photo of him n Donald. very sweet.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Soap

How sweet :-P Remembers me of our last trip with my little nephew.....so CUTE  :P
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

The Butlin Boy

They're lovely photos, thanks for sharing them :)

TowMater

It makes me to keep looking at them, Just a question, What did Prince John did to your son because he seems to be upset?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Owain

Your son seems to love all the characters   :)

Accept Prince John  :lol:

Disneyana

Very cute pics. The one with him and Donald is so lovely. Thanks for sharing and it would be nice to see more photos.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

mtt

good pics
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

madame_leota

Quote from: "TowMater"It makes me to keep looking at them, Just a question, What did Prince John did to your son because he seems to be upset?

yeah auron hated prince john! It was because prince john hit my mum round the back with his sleeve to get her attention. Everytime he saw him after he got frightened and said naughty prince john!! lol

im going to share with you know the only 2 decent pictures i took of the parade, we were stood in a REALLY bad place watching it. the sun was right in our faces and it was just awful really, a total shame because i would have liked to get some really nice pictures because it was good weather so the phoitos should have been great but oh well!

Im also going to put some of the pictures i took of the castle and main street at night. again, some of these came out really poor, im going to take a little mini fold up tripod next time and take it with me one evening to get some good night time shots! Hope you like the pix!

the blinding sunlight was actualy an advantage in this picture. i thought it was ruined but when i looked at it on the pc i really like the effect the sun has had on it!

Disneyana

I love the two villain pics and the ones of the castle. They're great !
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

disneyfreak90

WOW great pictures!!!
here are videos from my 18th birthday there ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFyCZuFNoQA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsoWMitJ ... re=related
hope you like it ;)

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "disneyfreak90"WOW great pictures!!!
here are videos from my 18th birthday there ;)

hope you like it ;)

Although the original topic post was sometime ago :)  I loved your vids =D>  Thanks for sharing :wink:

David

Aveen2008

aw wow your character photos are great! I love the one with donald duck I think it is just adorable! :)  :)  :)
hope you had a great trip!
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemissdisney

Awwww your son is adorable. I love his picture with Donald it's so cute.  :D