Disneyland Resort Paris... live in Anaheim!?

Started by Kristof, April 26, 2005, 09:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

I was just reading an article on Miceage, which mentions this:

The big ceremony on the morning of the 5th will be action packed, with plenty of fanfare, a global satellite link to the other four Disney resorts around the globe, and an 80-foot-tall curtain (the temporary posts for which are shown above) that will part on cue to reveal the newly decorated Sleeping Beauty Castle.

Anthony

Veeerrryy Iiiiinteresting!  But what could they possibly show on a satellite link from DLRP?  Would it maybe just be a view of the castle?  Or various live scenes from around the resort?  Or maybe DLRP will be doing something to celebrate afterall, and they'll show that?

Does anyone else find it annoying that DLRP hasn't announced any kind of event for the 50th?  They have Wishes and SM:M2, but they haven't announced any kind of ceremony/event/show for the actual day...

Jorien

Yes that's something i was wondering too. And if they do when will dlrp celebrate the 50th anniversary? On the 17th July? Or is it on the 5th? Because in that message it says the 5th.

Jorien  :D

Kristof

Well they have the first Wishes in the night of 16 july.

Jorien

Yes okay, that's something i knew already of course.  :wink:
But is there also some sort of celebration? With someone that has a speach for example, that sort of thing?

Jorien  :D